Hamilton vs Pars - Sat 12th March

21 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I’m not going to say what I said after we scored the first because every time I do we always concede so…COME ON TAE F*CK PARS AND DAE US A TURN!

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm sorry to jinx us. 

But we've played OK this half and are deservedly ahead. 

Cheers lads.

Wankers.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Scratch that. Double sub on the 84th minute.

Left us with Chalmers and Polworth in the middle. 

How people can say that Hughes isn't majorly culpable in this relegation is beyond me. 

How people can say that Hughes isn't majorly culpable in this relegation is beyond me. 
His boys he signed and knows from before. Of course they were left on. Yogi get to f**k. Just relegate us now. Get the old board to f**k and start rebuilding again.

We are now back to 2013/14. Great job BOD!

I don't even get that excited when we take the lead. Just a knowing that we will shit the bed and be clinging on. Fucking losers.

Yogi doesn't have the answers. He had a lot of backing to change the team in the window and for whtever reason he can't get this team winning.

33 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, there's no defending him. I get the arguments of those who do, but I don't agree with them.

20 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Would have absolutely zero confidence in this board to find a competent replacement.

Hopefully the new CEO can have some input on the next manager. McArthur won't have any say thankfully. Unfortunately the rest of the fools who appointed Grant and Hughes will probably still be around. Just have to hope Cook can sway them away from further faux pas (plural; what is the plural of 'faux pas' incidentally?).