Hamilton vs Pars - Sat 12th March

I’m not wasting my time/money this week either. We’ll set up to play for 0-0, concede a soft/stupid goal and just never look like getting back into it. Been to a few away games under Yogi (including the last Hamilton away game) and they’ve all been absolutely miserable experiences - obviously I missed QoS away.

Just want this season to end.

Also not going to this.

Will watch the stream though and no doubt deeply regret the decision to do so, and will question my life choices in general as a result. Thanks Pars. Dicks.

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I won’t be there and the game will be shite.

I'm going. Fully expect game to be shite though. Last time when we lost one nil with the ridiculous penalty decision was fuckin brutal.

3 points for Accies guaranteed. 

Pars play 1 up front. We'll pass it sideways and backwards. All at a very slow pace.

Post match. Hughes will say, "We were unlucky, I thought we dominated the game in stages and were unlucky not to get anything. The boys are great in training.

On a more serious note I can't remember the pars coming away with anything from Hamilton's new ground since they moved there.

And yes my glass is really half empty. 

The world is fucked and so are the pars.

Edited by timbermill tactician
Spelling

3 points for Accies guaranteed. 
Pars play 1 up front. We'll pass it sideways and backwards. All at a very slow pace.
Post match. Hughes will say, "We were unlucky, I thought we dominated the game in stages and were unlucky not to get anything. The boys are great in training.
On a more serious note I can't remember the pars coming away with anything from Hamilton's new ground since they moved there.
And yes my glass is really half empty. 
The world is fucked and so are the pars.
Dunfermline beat us twice at NDP in 12/13.

The games have been much of muchness against Accies this season, but I just don't see how we score a goal these days. Probably end up an absolute shanner of a 0-0 in one of the worst games of football ever. That or we lose a goal late on and it finishes 1-0 to Accies. 

PISH!

Good result for us tonight. A win on Saturday can put us 9th and 4 points behind Hamilton (and potentially Morton).

What's happened to Hamilton? They looked safe not too long ago.

Edited by DA Baracus

We need to get the ball to the forwards quicker and more players in the box. If that meant 2 up top of just supporting the lone striker better, I don't care.

We had loads of the ball against Arbroath, but it was taking about 30 passes and 10 minutes to get from one end of the pitch to the other. By that time Arboath had everybody in the box and we had no space to get through. All too slow and predictable. You can easily see why we are not scoring goals and it's going to relegate us unless Yogi starts mixing up our play and growing pair by putting more emphasis on scoring goals than trying to look good in harmless areas of the pitch.