ICT vs Arbroath

57 minutes ago, keptie said:

We couldn't give a toss what you think.

I do. I also think Arbroath’s bottle will crash in this one. It’s been close to breaking the past few weeks. 
Mon the ICT! 

I’d like to congratulate Killie on going back to the top of the table again after a 3 month break. All that money splashed in January has finally paid off. It really is fairytale stuff for the club with the biggest budget in the league to finally overtake the plucky part timers. 

12 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Best place to watch the lunchtime ko with a beer and some food? Preferably near the train station

If you turn right when you come out of the station on Academy St, you can't miss a pub a few metres down the road. Platform 8 is maybe what's it's called.

It does TV and food but not having frequented it, I'm unable to vouch for quality.

The Phoenix is a bit further down Academy St along with several other decent choices.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I’d like to congratulate Killie on going back to the top of the table again after a 3 month break. All that money splashed in January has finally paid off. It really is fairytale stuff for the club with the biggest budget in the league to finally overtake the plucky part timers. 

^^

Bottle crashing talk, before kick off even...

Really hope we're only a point or two ahead by the time you come to RP in April so big Kyle can end the dream in person 🤣

4 hours ago, Fide said:

I do. I also think Arbroath’s bottle will crash in this one. It’s been close to breaking the past few weeks. 
Mon the ICT! 

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

^^

Really hope we're only a point or two ahead by the time you come to RP in April so big Kyle can end the dream in person 🤣

Ah well, arseholes, will always arsehole, I suppose

2 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Best place to watch the lunchtime ko with a beer and some food? Preferably near the train station

I would suggest the Innes but it’s probably a bit far from the train station for you.

16 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I would suggest the Innes but it’s probably a bit far from the train station for you.

It’s a 2 minute walk under the underpass from the train station. 

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

You seem a tad nervous. 

3 hours ago, Estragon said:

^^

You're being unnecessarily nasty and you're probably still high from your victory last night, I can understand your massive relief after the months of struggle Kilmarnock have had, but to crow this way is petty and it demonstrates how insecure you have felt in the championship and especially when a part time team have lorded it over you league wise.

And to be honest you struggled in that second half last night so say you did win promotion I can't see you doing well in the PL, can you in all honesty?

42 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You're being unnecessarily nasty and you're probably still high from your victory last night, I can understand your massive relief after the months of struggle Kilmarnock have had, but to crow this way is petty and it demonstrates how insecure you have felt in the championship and especially when a part time team have lorded it over you league wise.

And to be honest you struggled in that second half last night so say you did win promotion I can't see you doing well in the PL, can you in all honesty?

The team we have at present would struggle, there will be big changes required as the standard of football in this league is shite.

But I’m sure these changes will be made, even if we don’t go up.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I think it’s unnecessarily nasty to say we’ll struggle in the prem.  I’m telling my mum.