ICT vs Arbroath

22 minutes ago, Hayshead2 said:

Will there be tickets available to buy at the ground on the day or is it on line only TIA

Tickets can be bought for the away end at the ticket office in the main stand on the day.

2 minutes ago, Windymillar said:

What's the best pubs in Inverness to go to on the way to the ground?

Can only ever remember being in Johnny Fox's?

There aren't any pubs on the way to ground really but popular places in the city (:lol:) centre before heading out to the ground include Platform 8 next to the station and Auctioneers (both standard Belhaven type offerings), the Black Isle Bar (does good pizza and great for the kind of folk who feel the need to Tweet about what the are drinking) and there's a standard Spoons not far from there. Oh, and The Keg as well. All pretty central so get a drink and some food and hop in a taxi to get you down to the ground or it's a 20 to 30 minute walk.

Alternatively, head over the river to the Caley Club where there is also a bus to / from the game for a few quid.

3 minutes ago, arbroathbill said:

I thought you would be looking for a Gay Bar.......

Shhhhh don't think my wife would be happy.

Bill, if you were going on Saturday I'm sure you'd be holding the door open for everyone  to follow you in.

I'll send you a picture :)

6 minutes ago, Windymillar said:

Shhhhh don't think my wife would be happy.

Bill, if you were going on Saturday I'm sure you'd be holding the door open for everyone  to follow you in.

I'll send you a picture :)

That's me always being helpful..................

3 hours ago, RiG said:

There aren't any pubs on the way to ground really but popular places in the city (:lol:) centre before heading out to the ground include Platform 8 next to the station and Auctioneers (both standard Belhaven type offerings), the Black Isle Bar (does good pizza and great for the kind of folk who feel the need to Tweet about what the are drinking) and there's a standard Spoons not far from there. Oh, and The Keg as well. All pretty central so get a drink and some food and hop in a taxi to get you down to the ground or it's a 20 to 30 minute walk.

Alternatively, head over the river to the Caley Club where there is also a bus to / from the game for a few quid.

Thanks,

Sure we will manage to a few of them before the game. Much appreciated.

Edited by Windymillar

25 minutes ago, arbroathbill said:

That's me always being helpful..................

You've been called a lot of things over the years...... don't remember any of them containing the word helpul 🤔😀

Edited by Windymillar

At this stage of the season nobody should be saying "look to get a draw here" as when you approach games like that you more often than not you become unstuck and end up getting beaten 1-0 with an 89th minute goal against you.

It is simple we have 8 games to go in a very tight league (where any of the top 5 teams can still win the league are still 24 points to play for) so imo we go for the WIN in EVERY game.

I would rather do that and if we fall short at the end of the season then at least we can say we went for it rather than being "cagey" going for draws and end up say 2 points short from the top and look back saying we could have been more adventurous.

Through illness i could not attend the Dunfermline game but watched it live on AFC TV and one thing i was not a fan of was the "live league table" (when we are top of the league) which i think just comes back to bite you in the erse and you are just tempting fate, as i say only my opinion and others might like it but  i find it the same when there are still a couple minutes to go in the game and somebody says " well that is a decent result" - then bang the opposition score in the last minute!!

Also forget about all the other teams results during the game, concentrate on OUR result then worry about the others when our game is finished.

We can do this - C'Mon the Red Lichties - 36-0.

At this stage of the season nobody should be saying "look to get a draw here" as when you approach games like that you more often than not you become unstuck and end up getting beaten 1-0 with an 89th minute goal against you.
It is simple we have 8 games to go in a very tight league (where any of the top 5 teams can still win the league are still 24 points to play for) so imo we go for the WIN in EVERY game.
I would rather do that and if we fall short at the end of the season then at least we can say we went for it rather than being "cagey" going for draws and end up say 2 points short from the top and look back saying we could have been more adventurous.
Through illness i could not attend the Dunfermline game but watched it live on AFC TV and one thing i was not a fan of was the "live league table" (when we are top of the league) which i think just comes back to bite you in the erse and you are just tempting fate, as i say only my opinion and others might like it but  i find it the same when there are still a couple minutes to go in the game and somebody says " well that is a decent result" - then bang the opposition score in the last minute!!
Also forget about all the other teams results during the game, concentrate on OUR result then worry about the others when our game is finished.
We can do this - C'Mon the Red Lichties - 36-0.

Agree. It’s so annoying when they put the results or table up on the screen and you can’t see what’s happening on the pitch.

Depending on the result with Ayr vs Kiillie tomorrow night, Killie will go top of the league if they win ( but thats a very big if as Ayr won't be easy to beat).

We need to be looking to win on Saturday to stay top and let the other teams worry about us.

Going to be a really tough match on Saturday - better service is going to be required for Wighton and Jack Hamilton - if they get good service they will score goals.

13 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Agree. It’s so annoying when they put the results or table up on the screen and you can’t see what’s happening on the pitch.

Also agree. If I want to see the table or results elsewhere, I can look at my phone (exactly like I do when I'm physically at the match)

Anybody else having trouble trying to buy tickets for the away end at Inverness on Saturday.

Noticed over 200 tickets have been sold up to now for the Red Lichtie fans and me and my mates (separately) have all tried the ICT site tonight but when you go to make payment it does not accept it (and i checked that all out banks are not empty lol)

Just wondering if anybody else has had issues tonight?

7 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Anybody else having trouble trying to buy tickets for the away end at Inverness on Saturday.

Noticed over 200 tickets have been sold up to now for the Red Lichtie fans and me and my mates (separately) have all tried the ICT site tonight but when you go to make payment it does not accept it (and i checked that all out banks are not empty lol)

Just wondering if anybody else has had issues tonight?

Yes I had the same problem, had to contact the Caley ticket shop and bought them over the phone.