8 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Where have all the DABs gone.

Only Richey Edwards has been brave enough to show face.

Back in your boxes A*r scumbags.

One team in A*rshire. 
Won f**k all and never will and all that.

The natural order has again been sorted.

Forever in our shadow, filthy A*r scum.

Happy as a happy man in a happy place.

I will return to being a  decent human being soon, but am currently enjoying being a w**k.

Ooft. 

Enjoy your night.

43 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

Will be honest here killie deserved the win after 20 mins but I still don't believe tht killie team are guaranteed to win the league if they play tht way against arbroath or Partick they could get beat but enjoy it killie cause yous will be back next season again

Your post was almost plausable until the final eight tear stained words....

26 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

A most enjoyable evening, thank you Killie! 

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you were time wasting when 3-1 up against 10 men. I think you probably will go up, but deary me that side will need almost entirely replaced next season to give you a chance of even being competitive.

I can see why fans of numerous other teams found that fucking hilarious tbf, I had began to find it mildly amusing myself. 

Fjortoft was mildly impressing me, which is impressive given I think he is an utter fucking idiot, before he obviously reverted to type. 

I can see why fans of numerous other teams found that fucking hilarious tbf, I had began to find it mildly amusing myself. 
Fjortoft was mildly impressing me, which is impressive given I think he is an utter fucking idiot, before he obviously reverted to type. 

By the end of half time I was having a rare time tbh. Highlight was undoubtedly the 6 police officers it took to lift a singular Ayr fan from the ground. Fair play to him as well as he didn’t make it easy for them.

By the end of half time I was having a rare time tbh. Highlight was undoubtedly the 6 police officers it took to lift a singular Ayr fan from the ground. Fair play to him as well as he didn’t make it easy for them.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

The highlight was an Ayr fan chucking a can at a killie player as they were celebrating at the corner, hitting him in the chest. As the police were standing behind him as he did it.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

The friend I was at the game with took ill and had to go to the first aid room. He's okay now though, which is more important than the football.

Glad to hear it. Must have been a worry.

43 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you were time wasting when 3-1 up against 10 men. I think you probably will go up, but deary me that side will need almost entirely replaced next season to give you a chance of even being competitive.

I can assure you tho’ that IF we go up, there will need to be many changes.

Good luck in the lower league next year.

night night.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The highlight was an Ayr fan chucking a can at a killie player as they were celebrating at the corner, hitting him in the chest. As the police were standing behind him as he did it.

Fair play, the bar is low in South Ayrshire. 

The highlight for us is being tip of the league after beating you at somerset in second gear.