1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I imagine he will - McInnes’ comment was along the lines of Lafferty “playing some part” which half implies he isn’t fit enough to start yet. 

Will Taylor and Stokes come straight back in, do you think?

Aye, I’m not interested in the nonsense chat 😂

Not sure if Stokes will feature he got two sore ones to the head plus Sanders has done well recently, hopefully Taylor is back he was solid and is pretty dangerous at corners and set pieces.

I could tell you exactly where it came from, the organisation and the author, but I don’t have their permission. It’s completely true, though. Be in denial if you wish.

Talking shite then. I’m amazed that you continue to post on here after consistently making an idiot of yourself.

12 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Sure we had 4000 at home against Stranraer few seasons ago .

15 May 2016[2] Ayr United 0 – 0 (a.e.t.)
(1 – 1 agg.)
(3–1 p)
Stranraer hideSomerset Park, Ayr
14:45   BBC Report   Attendance: 4,581
Referee: Andrew Dallas
  Penalties  
Preston soccer ball with check mark
Trouten soccer ball with check mark
Docherty soccer ball with red X
Graham soccer ball with check mark
  Cairney soccer ball with red X
Longworth soccer ball with red X
Barron soccer ball with red X
Gibson soccer ball with check mark

Scottish Challenge Cup

24 minutes ago, @lb@yr said:
(1 – 1 agg.)
(3–1 p)
  Penalties  

Scottish Challenge Cup

Got sunburnt that day face looked as red as a cooked lobster 

Hopefully both teams put on a show for Leanne and whatever fucking muppet the BBC decide to join her. Obviously would love a win but this league is fucking bonkers so don't think a defeat will even have a bearing on where either club finish the season. 

Would be great if the next Derby is one of only two that season in an expanded top flight but the arse cheek hangers on and sky whores will mean that is only a dream for proper football fans. 

WFANNW  etc etc......

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Got sunburnt that day face looked as red as a cooked lobster 

Remember it well. Great weather. Nervy game. A was sure the attendance was nearer 5k. We definately have a good fanbase. I'm certain they will retun under Bully

2 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Hopefully both teams put on a show for Leanne and whatever fucking muppet the BBC decide to join her. Obviously would love a win but this league is fucking bonkers so don't think a defeat will even have a bearing on where either club finish the season. 

Would be great if the next Derby is one of only two that season in an expanded top flight but the arse cheek hangers on and sky whores will mean that is only a dream for proper football fans. 

WFANNW  etc etc......

Based on last 5 games, Ayr and Killie respectively top the league. Should be a cracker. Buzzin fur it.

Talking shite then. I’m amazed that you continue to post on here after consistently making an idiot of yourself.

Nope. A mate who plays for the Ayr Walking Football lads got the e mail with this offer of free tickets. He forwarded to me as a wind up, asking me if I fancied it. Feel free to verify with them. I’m afraid your the idiot on this occasion.

Nope. A mate who plays for the Ayr Walking Football lads got the e mail with this offer of free tickets. He forwarded to me as a wind up, asking me if I fancied it. Feel free to verify with them. I’m afraid your the idiot on this occasion.

Yup that’s what I’ll do. I’ll double check with someone who you’ve just made up on the spot.

4 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Whataboutery. Nobody gives a toss if Andy Walker night sold oot, or not. Lets aw get up for the game the morra

1 hour ago, @lb@yr said:
(1 – 1 agg.)
(3–1 p)
  Penalties  

Scottish Challenge Cup

Local Authorities, council, police were amazed Ayr gave that figure both thought there was considerably more in the ground.