5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Not enough to fill their  end , running scared I think , around 6/700 less than last game 

Mate, your lot canny even shift a couple of hundred tickets for a night with Andy Walker judging by the emails sent out this morning.

so sit doon n shut up 👍

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Mate, your lot canny even shift a couple of hundred tickets for a night with Andy Walker judging by the emails sent out this morning.

so sit doon n shut up 👍

Don’t get too upset that you can’t shift your allocation , thought you were meant to be a big club , can only be guys who don’t want to suffer again 

Not enough to fill their  end , running scared I think , around 6/700 less than last game 

Still time and still a lot more than you sold at Ruggers. People probably watching on TV, where they can actually see both ends of the pitch.

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I'd love too see how many fans killie would have if they hadn't been in the top division in 30 odd years .

You mean, “ I wonder how many fans you’d have if you’d been shite for 30 years. Just like us”

Edited by NFL12

30 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Fortunately a proper big club like us would never end up in such a pathetic position.

Is that the proper big club who got into such a pathetic position that they had to get the banks to write off their debt?

5 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

so sit doon n shut up 👍

I can't think of anything less interesting than Andy Walker's thoughts.  

CLUB SHOP 

Folks after discussions with the Police and due to segregation they are putting in place prior to game , the shop has to close at 5pm on Friday , for home fans who want to purchase tickets you can purchase in the shop until then or buy online , pre paid tickets should be collected before 5pm Friday also