Big game for both clubs on Tuesday night at Forthbank.

Who would have thought when the Binos beat us 4-0 there in September they wouldn’t win in the league there before our next visit.

For us things have improved under MR but we really need to start winning again after 3 1-0 defeats.

If we could just score. We offer little threat from crosses into the box. Our defence is very good relying heavily on Craig Barr who now is taking throw -ins as well.
I was convinced even after Kelty scored that we would get something yesterday. They were there for the taking second half.
The new lad did well. Hopefully the missing players will be available for the Stirling game.
If only we still had a fit Renton.

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

If we could just score. We offer little threat from crosses into the box. Our defence is very good relying heavily on Craig Barr who now is taking throw -ins as well.
I was convinced even after Kelty scored that we would get something yesterday. They were there for the taking second half.
The new lad did well. Hopefully the missing players will be available for the Stirling game.
If only we still had a fit Renton.

We’ve just got to get over Renton being away and move on, 3 of his 5 goals this season came against non league sides.

I’m quite sure if we had been playing anyone else bar Kelty yesterday we would have scored a few in the second half.

I just hope for the best on Tuesday night, can we surprise ourselves and get all 3 points. ? We really are in a mess just now,, unable to score, unable to stop the other team scoring, unless we start picking up points at home especially against the bottom club in this League then we might be fighting it out at the end of the season to survive in this League, that`s how bad things could become. 

Prediction Binos 1 Blue Brazil 0  

Stirling are there for the taking.  Riven by injuries, confidence at rock bottom, new manager who's actually made us worse, bickering off field, terrible discipline on field, ball simply not running for us, no strikers worthy of the name and a midfield that just doesn't bother following runners.   Door definitely open for cowden to stage a revival.  I suspect neither cowden nor ourselves will win many more points so it may well come down to the head to head matches 

I just hope for the best on Tuesday night, can we surprise ourselves and get all 3 points. ? We really are in a mess just now,, unable to score, unable to stop the other team scoring, unless we start picking up points at home especially against the bottom club in this League then we might be fighting it out at the end of the season to survive in this League, that`s how bad things could become. 
Prediction Binos 1 Blue Brazil 0  

Not another 1 - 0.

13 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Not another 1 - 0.

Two toothless tigers baring their gums at each other, goal threats from both sides suggest 0-0, but it wouldn't be a surprise if one or other managed a defensive howler.

We are going to escape the trapdoor and this is the start tonight.

Hopefully we start with Liam and he can get on the end of chances we create. I think Ompreon will score.

3-0 to Cowden!

Can't see anything other than a win for Cowders tonight, we've totally thrown the towel in. I'll actually be surprised if we can field a full team tonight, such is the build up of injures and suspensions. 

2-0 to the Fifers. 

I am as guilty as the next Stirling fan. I make negative comments and defend them by saying 'I 'm just telling the truth". I constantly hear we have the best stadium, the best playing surface, largest following, biggest budget, should be playing in a higher league etc, etc. Opposition love turning us over. We lose the mind game on every occasion. 

Forget turning the corner, stopping the rot Blah, Blah, Blah.  ) Few sides have the elusive magic striker. 0-0 will cause more problems for Central park and Clifftonhill.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is this game being streamed?

As in down the side of your leg. No.

15 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah, get big Liam starting tonight, he’s about our only player who knows where the goal is.

If he only lasts 65 minutes, that’s fine, but give him a chance.

Big Liam? Has he put on a growth spurt?