Thistle vs Queens - Tuesday 8th March 2022

Just turned on my phone. Bit gutted with that obviously. The clean sheet record had to end at some point I suppose. Positive? - we kept another side out from open play. Negative? - Absolutely no surprise in the slightest to read Debayo is the person to give it away. Hopefully Gibson has no intention of renewing his deal, a complete liability as others have said.

Our home games are going to be key from now until the end of the season so hopefully the boys bounce back for Saturday.

A soft penalty but a penalty nonetheless.  Debayo should know better to keep his hands off opponents in the box.  Yet again one of his regular mistakes has cost us.  Hopefully we'll have some extra bodies back soon and he can return to the bench where he belongs - it must be time for Nditi to be brought back in ahead of him.

Overall Thistle deserved the win though.  Completely outplayed us second half.

7 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

A soft penalty but a penalty nonetheless.  Debayo should know better to keep his hands off opponents in the box.  Yet again one of his regular mistakes has cost us.  Hopefully we'll have some extra bodies back soon and he can return to the bench where he belongs - it must be time for Nditi to be brought back in ahead of him.

Overall Thistle deserved the win though.  Completely outplayed us second half.

From Queens attacking first half to sitting back in the second and Debayo giving yet another penalty away...must be 6...

Thought that second half was as poor as we were under AJ, sat deep with a decent wind at our back and carried almost zero threat on the counter. Josh Rae our motm again, not sure why we switched away from the 4-4-2 that had worked so well. 

Edited by Broony88

Queens trying, unsuccessfully, to do what Morton did a couple of weeks back but not as adept at it. 

How the referee decided to blow bang on the 45 minute mark at the end of the first half baffled me. 

To be fair I didn't want to see much more of an eye bleedingly bad game at that point either. 

Much improved second half display from us. It's desire and will to win rather than good football that's getting us the wins right now though. I'll take that at this stage of the season 

We're right in this now.

Queen’s are right in the shit now. Probably marginally the better side in that awful first 45 minutes but a really limited outfit clinging on to the hope that Dunfermline are even worse. 

Edited by John MacLean