Thistle vs Queens - Tuesday 8th March 2022

43 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:
Would take a 0-0 here, tbh. 

This. I haven't looked to see the last time we kept 5 clean sheets in a row. But if it's been 10 years since doing 4 then I expect the last time we did 5 Lee Bailly or Brian Caldwell were in the line-up.

We’ve never done it.

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

We’ve never done it.

Having watched Queens since 1971, this statistic (having never kept 5 clean sheets in a row) does not in fact surprise me ... 🙄

There's no point trying to predict what's going to happen. The game will be an absolute lottery on that pitch.

I'd give Queens the advantage here due to the state of Partick's pitch. Our players are used to playing on a tattie field every couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd give Queens the advantage here due to the state of Partick's pitch. Our players are used to playing on a tattie field every couple of weeks.

So are we. 1-0 either way as always on that pitch. We know the problem and not happy.

In other news Queens games been hard this season. 1-0 either way

Cracking morning in the West End though colder than Putin’s heart so wrap up well tonight .Hoping BBBG regains his goal scoring mojo …2-0 Jags .

If you're heading out for the game tonight I'd imagine you'll be well on your way to hypothermia by kick off m8.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If you're heading out for the game tonight I'd imagine you'll be well on your way to hypothermia by kick off m8.

Maybe Claudius is expecting a bumper crowd so is camping out overnight. 

Postponements could really cost us, with Morton improving and beating us and now Queens much improved. Think B365 still have it at 19/4 and us 2/5, mental, we are no where near clear favourites. 

Hopefully sneak another 1-0 shitfest at the tattihad arena though 👀

We’re more than capable of winning this tonight but then again, as was the case against a ghastly Morton side ,we’re equally capable of shooting our selves in the foot .
I reckon one team is walking away with at least a point tonight...

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:
We’re more than capable of winning this tonight but then again, as was the case against a ghastly Morton side ,we’re equally capable of shooting our selves in the foot .

That's a very bold prediction. 

38 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

£50 says you're wrong.