Sevco 2012 v Aberdeen 1903 - Part II, Revenge of the Thread

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not convinced it’s a foul on Ramsey after watching the highlights back. Would’ve been extremely soft if it was given.

You’re not convinced?

The only foul in the build is Bassey being held back earlier in the move

Absolutely desperate stuff from The Sheep 

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I have zero interest in reading any drivel about the original Rangers. I thought that someone might have been kind enough to do a brief explanation on who/what Gallant Pioneers refers to. Obviously not.

A bunch of rowers from the Gairloch, who against all the odds, formed a football team which played at Glasgow Green. (Started on a Green and finished by a Green. Symmetry, what are you like?)

Would bring a tear to a glass eye.

17 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

You’re not convinced?

I’m not sure what you’re asking? We’ve had folk trying to convince us they were wronged but I’m saying I’m not buying it.

10 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

A bunch of rowers from the Gairloch, who against all the odds, formed a football team which played at Glasgow Green. (Started on a Green and finished by a Green. Symmetry, what are you like?)

Would bring a tear to a glass eye.

Is Glasgow Green not quite near Celtic Park? Does that not mean that Rangers should be called Celtic and play in green? It may be a bit tenuous.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Just watched this on sportscene and I can't get over the zombies with their wee coloured ponchos, the absolute state of Sevco fans emoji23.png

You are into your fashion tbf but it's not that important to most fitba fans.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Just watched this on sportscene and I can't get over the zombies with their wee coloured ponchos, the absolute state of Sevco fans emoji23.png

All those years of us laughing at the ugly sisters ridiculous attendance figures meaning they must have had fans dressed as seats and fair play, there's the proof. 

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

In what way is it “drivel”? Studs right down the back of Ferguson’s ankle with no attempt to play the ball.

It’s drivel as you know it was never even close to being a Red card.

Your manager is talking drivel as he knows there was no foul or off side at Rangers goal.

Its pathetic and made even more pathetic by the challenge on Arfield that could easily have been a Sending Off and your manager had a clear close up view of that!

Rangers denied a possible penalty and the constant shirt pulling and niggly tackles Aberdeen got away with throughout the 95 minutes. 

Declan Gallagher should have walked for a second yellow late on. 

But aye Cheating Beaton is pro Rangers 

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Your manager is talking drivel as he knows there was no foul or off side at Rangers goal.

Its pathetic and made even more pathetic by the challenge on Arfield that could easily have been a Sending Off and your manager had a clear close up view of that!

Rangers denied a possible penalty and the constant shirt pulling and niggly tackles Aberdeen got away with throughout the 95 minutes. 

Do you enjoy going to the football mate? 

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Congratulations, the typical Rangers deluded fan post a day after the game. Just as a matter of interest, what was the possible penalty?