Killie v Accies

Can't see a thread for this one. Can't go as have a wedding to go to - not happy.

Accies will go a goal up then play Taylorball and lose 2-1. Taylor then will say we were ruthless and project is going well.

No idea what to expect and no idea if Lafferty will play. I suspect it might be as simple as he plays, we win given how his form has been for us. If he's unfit and all we have is Oli Shaw then abandon hope.

The team will be a stronger team than Wednesday night's experimental side that chucked the game against the Rovers, but how they'll play I've no idea. We looked devoid of creativity against a poor Pars side last Saturday.

Don’t think Lafferty will make this, which means we have to find a goal from midfield or defence as the only way Shaw is scoring is if we get a penalty. I’d start Burrell over Shaw. 

Who knows what Killie will turn up, think the fans deserve a good performance we've been poor for far too long.

No idea about the line up but would like to see Haunstrup and Hodson as the full backs, hopefully Naismith isn't playing as he seems to have absorbed the spirit of last season's Gary Dicker.

Happy with that. A good Killie performance, especially in the second half, against an Accies side who looked very poor and didn't do much at all to trouble Hemming in goal. Did fine without needing to risk injuring Lafferty, but our finishing needs improving big time - the amount of chances that were squandered in the first half alone by not being able to get shots on target was criminal.

With Arbroath winning, we needed that win badly. Friday night is absolutely huge now and I hope our players show the same determination that they did yesterday down at Somerset.