Quordle anyone?

Get well soon. Got bored of actual Wordle but still have a go at this from time to time. I think the secret is to not even try to complete words in the first three tries. I usually just go for three words that use up loads of letters, then from guess four start seeing if any look obvious to complete.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Get well soon. Got bored of actual Wordle but still have a go at this from time to time. I think the secret is to not even try to complete words in the first three tries. I usually just go for three words that use up loads of letters, then from guess four start seeing if any look obvious to complete.

Cheers. 

Tried that tactic and it worked out....just

Daily Quordle #39
9️⃣7️⃣
4️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Here are my tips, if anyone gives a shiny shit. I've only fucked up one out of thirty-odd so far.

It's my favourite of the word-based ones, although Worldle's still the best. It's not often you get the opportunity to publicly demonstrate your ignorance of both geography and nursery-level shape recognition.