Gran Turismo 7

Miguel Sanchez

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

Is the first port of call still trying to make your way through those incredibly unfair license tasks?  Looking forward to my head's gone with a few of the later ones.

I've just completed National B.

I haven't had a GT game since about 5 I think, so most of my driving has been Mariokart or Crash Team style. I definitely need a bit of practice...

7 hours ago, forameus said:

Is the first port of call still trying to make your way through those incredibly unfair license tasks?  Looking forward to my head's gone with a few of the later ones.

The licenses haven't been hard since GT4.

6 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

My download completes in 45 mins. I used to play this religiously as a kid, not played in years. I’m pretty good at games in general (nerd) - what difficulty do I go for?

The AI is terrible so you're as well sticking it on max and going online if you want a challenge.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Probably a monumentally stupid question, but is there anyway of obtaining a PS5/GT7 combo from an actual reputable retailer? 

Nope. Not unless you follow the right twitter accounts or the right Discord servers at the right time. Best to go in the PS5/Xbox thread for tips on that one. I've not started yet but I'm told the PS4 version is fully functional if not as accomplished graphically.

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I could get stuck on that first mini game you encounter and be happy forever tbh

Reveal hidden contents

Tootling around in a Porsche 356 with Hooked on Classics playing seems like it should now be one of my goals in real life

I'm quite gutted there's only six Music Rally events tbh, watching the State of Play video that was the best looking part. Hopefully they add more.

I couldn't afford this until next month but when I returned from a round of golf yesterday my wonderful girlfriend had purchased and begun the download for me. I would've impregnated her if she wasn't already carrying. I've just completed the first music rally and it's glorious. The wait for these games is always excruciating but what a buzz when it drops. I will be baw deep today, might not even bother turning the football on the TV. 

I've got it on PS4 and it's completely fine. I hear races in the rain have a bit of a frame rate issue and loading times are a bit longer but the game runs perfectly aside from that. 

Edited by The Moonster

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

After hooring through a gravel trap and running someone off the road at Brands Hatch, I somehow still managed to get the clean race bonus :lol:

Clean Race Bonuses were the same in GT Sport, if you go *off* you'll be fine but if you cut a corner you won't.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

How much do you need to play through before online multiplayer is available?

After finishing your 9th menu in the Cafe