Raith Rovers v Queen of the South - Diddy Cup Final Extravaganza

50 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Best Airdrie pubs?

Have you forgotten the ugly sisters are playing that day? If you want to live to see the final you're going to want to avoid the Airdrie pub scene. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

Obviously very early doors, but I would love it (full Kevin Keegan), if McGlynn said MacDonald & Berra are touch n go/only trained once this week but fully fit come 4pm Sunday. Personally, if we’re to win it - we need them to be playing. All the same though, I’m looking forward to it. COYR!

On 27/03/2022 at 16:50, Greenacres said:

We did shift around 1000 tickets but really that was all to do with the first 200 under 12 getting a free top.

We will not have sold many more the majority of Queens fans on a all time low .Going just because it is a Cup Final but not holding out much hope Raith huge favourites even with the Injury  problems they have 

1500 Queens tickets sold so far

14 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

1500 Queens tickets sold so far

Does anyone know whether the tickets will still be on sale at the club shop on Saturday? I have tried phoning the shop several times today but no reply.

Thanks.

On 28/03/2022 at 16:56, Against The Machine said:

I believe that's only if it's violent conduct. Certainly the Courier has him down as missing the Pars game instead. 

Mentioned in the Raith TV intwrview with Zanatta that Benedictus is suspended for Sunday. 

We really need Berra to be fit and Musonda to come back from international duty unscathed or we are facing at least one of the centre half pairing from Saturday getting another start... 

1 hour ago, MallanandFlanagan said:

I'm really looking forward to it. First cup final in nine years. They don't come around very often. Like Wullie Gibson said we would rather stay in the Championship than win the cup but otherwise it is a one off chance to win some silverware. Hopefully lucky number three for Queens.

Going to be very difficult for Queens to get a result I just can't see where the goals will come from. 

Confidence must be low as well after losing the last 4 games .

On 28/03/2022 at 10:56, Against The Machine said:

I believe that's only if it's violent conduct. Certainly the Courier has him down as missing the Pars game instead. 

Correct, and an uncontrolled tackle is such, is it not?

22 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Mentioned in the Raith TV intwrview with Zanatta that Benedictus is suspended for Sunday. 

We really need Berra to be fit and Musonda to come back from international duty unscathed or we are facing at least one of the centre half pairing from Saturday getting another start... 

it’ll be a fiasco regardless, it’s the Rovers way. Probably wind up with Connolly at wingback!