Raith Rovers v Queen of the South - Diddy Cup Final Extravaganza

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

My main hope is that this gives the Rovers players enough of a lift to win their derby midweek and stop the Pars from picking up points. 

And are suitably knackered next Saturday.

8 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

They fucking keep going on about the players out for Queens, Bene, Berra, Vaughan, spencer. Not a mention of those players, missing.

Two bald men fighting over a comb springs to mind. 

We just ran out of steam .

We never took our chances in the 1st half.

O'Connor outstanding at the back the rest of the defence very poor.

Wullie far to late with his subs could he not see the team tiring Raith got the subs spot on changed the game 

We lack quality and experience all over the pitch I suppose that is why we are going down.

19 minutes ago, AuAl said:

My main hope is that this gives the Rovers players enough of a lift to win their derby midweek and stop the Pars from picking up points. 

Nice sentiments, but I fear you'll be disappointed. 

Not much we can really do freshen up the team either as half the bench were injured. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Happy to take the L on Poplatnik and say I was wrong. Didn’t rate him at all, but he has been fantastic the last few months. Seems a genuinely lovely, lovely man, as well. Delighted to get the win. 

Yep, this.  Chuffed for McGlynn.

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Happy to take the L on Poplatnik and say I was wrong. Didn’t rate him at all, but he has been fantastic the last few months. Seems a genuinely lovely, lovely man, as well. Delighted to get the win. 

Just wish John McGlynn had given him a start long before the last month or so.

He's got a set of skills and ability not usually seen at this level. And he's got a deceptive speed about him for good measure. The man is Matjic!🙄

1 hour ago, embow said:

There's only going to be one winner and it won't be Raith Rovers. The defence is absolutely rank. No idea how to clear lines, jump for crosses or tackle. Absolutely clueless!

Good call!

7 minutes ago, embow said:

To be fair Jacksgranda it was posted before the substitution and change of formation. Up to then we were rank.

I only saw the second half, but thought Raith deserved it, tbh.