Raith Rovers v Queen of the South - Diddy Cup Final Extravaganza

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There was a bit more to it than that. He'd been getting some stick in the last closing stages and he wasn't handling it too well, which is probably why there was so much booing. I must admit I was one that booed him for that reason, despite happily applauding the rest of them. 

Gibson should be able to rise above the stick....

1 hour ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Good analysis of the final....

Had to laugh at Raith fans singing "You're Going Down With Dunfermline"....so you had better win over them on Wednesday night...

Queens now have another 5 Cup Finals starting at Palmerston vs. Partick on Friday night. As the Harry Wraggs have self imploded since their last league win over Queens, the Doonhamers need the win...

Followed by:

Arbroath Away 

Inverness Home

Ayr Utd Home

Dunfermline Away

Here’s the deal. We beat Dunfermline if you beat Partick. 

40 minutes ago, lesterplunkett said:

Hardly floats my boat. I am concerned by the blase attitude of your response 

Signing sexually abuses a woman whatever floats your boat” 🤦🏽‍♂️

You need to change your name to Thrush, as you're an irritating wee fanny

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There was a bit more to it than that. He'd been getting some stick in the last closing stages and he wasn't handling it too well, which is probably why there was so much booing. I must admit I was one that booed him for that reason, despite happily applauding the rest of them. 

I fully acknowledge how much of an arse Gibson can be but he shook the hands of every Raith player and the management team at full time. Plenty of people who wouldn’t be able/choose to do that. 

6 hours ago, embow said:

Another cracking header just in time for our normal concession of two late goals. 

Another case of lack of communication between players there. Hope both recover quickly.

Maybe,just maybe you,ll post something positive

1 hour ago, lesterplunkett said:

Hardly floats my boat. I am concerned by the blase attitude of your response 

Signing sexually abuses a woman whatever floats your boat” 🤦🏽‍♂️

You're concerned about fck all of your business. You're an attention seeking arsehole, just GTF.

3 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Maybe,just maybe you,ll post something positive

I think you'll see that there's been plenty of mention of late collapses in the post match interviews but thankfully today wasn't one of them as the game management was much better which the players acknowledged. And well done to them for seeing the game out in a proper professional manner.

Given the number of late collapses and the first half form today, it wasn't beyond the possibility that the curse could have struck again especially with a make shift defence.

7 minutes ago, embow said:

I think you'll see that there's been plenty of mention of late collapses in the post match interviews but thankfully today wasn't one of them as the game management was much better which the players acknowledged. And well done to them for seeing the game out in a proper professional manner.

Given the number of late collapses and the first half form today, it wasn't beyond the possibility that the curse could have struck again especially with a make shift defence.

It wasn’t beyond the possibility but trust me no single QOS fan thought we had even a sniff of a chance at 3-1 down. Raith seeing the game out comfortably from that point was an absolute given. I thought we did reasonably well today but after it went to 2-1 there was only one winner. Different game if we’d got ahead at 2-1 but sadly for us not to be.

5 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I fully acknowledge how much of an arse Gibson can be but he shook the hands of every Raith player and the management team at full time. Plenty of people who wouldn’t be able/choose to do that. 

I noticed only one Raith player. Number 2 I think coming over to chat with Gibson and Murray....