Hearts vs Dundee United 5th March 3pm/Does anybody remember Eamon Bannon?

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Was thinking about the players who did well for both clubs today, don't know for certain but have Alan Gordon, George Fleming, Wilson Wood, and Willie Pettigrew got a mention yet? I'd have put Steven Pressley and Alan Preston in there too, but they're both cunts.

Alan Preston most certainly did not do well for both clubs

I thought we looked really good until GMS and Devlin went off. Changed the entire game plan for us. Was happy with a draw in the end. Thought McNulty’s challenge on Gordon was out of order, but I’ve never had a particularly high opinion of the man anyway.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

I thought we looked really good until GMS and Devlin went off. Changed the entire game plan for us. Was happy with a draw in the end. Thought McNulty’s challenge on Gordon was out of order, but I’ve never had a particularly high opinion of the man anyway.

Same here, I never liked a Gordon either.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Same here, I never liked a Gordon either.

Yeah, realises after I’d typed it someone would crack that joke. Just left it up anyway so I could take a mental note of who the top bantz posters are. 😄

Back on topic though, McNty is a pretty dis likeable character for some reason, but I can’t remember any specifics. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah, realises after I’d typed it someone would crack that joke. Just left it up anyway so I could take a mental note of who the top bantz posters are. 😄

Back on topic though, McNty is a pretty dis likeable character for some reason, but I can’t remember any specifics. 🤷‍♂️

Stamped on a Hearts player while playing for hibs, celtic fan. Enough said. 

I'd be surprised if McNulty had actually stamped on someone deliberately. He's not a particularly good player but I've not seen anything in the year and a half he's been at United to suggest that he's an actual c**t. The incident with Gordon yesterday was nothing; bumped into an old guy who was off the ground and fell a bit heavily, nothing malicious.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'd be surprised if McNulty had actually stamped on someone deliberately. He's not a particularly good player but I've not seen anything in the year and a half he's been at United to suggest that he's an actual c**t. The incident with Gordon yesterday was nothing; bumped into an old guy who was off the ground and fell a bit heavily, nothing malicious.

He absolutely , categorically stamped on Sean Clare in a Derby, right in front of the linesman and never even got a yellow. He got a retrospective ban for it.

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Prepare to be surprised.

23 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Whatever happened to him being arrested for match fixing? Seemed to disappear from the papers.