Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

13 minutes ago, crispy said:

Game day, buzzin for this!

This is possibly  the first post on here I have seen that someone is excited to be playing us. I appreciate the excitement is more about just going to to see your team play but it’s a refreshing change from the boring ‘probably won’t go’ or ‘not arsed about, our next real game is against team x/y’. Enjoy.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This could be a high scoring game if Livingston get too confident from their recent form. 

I don’t think over confidence is likely to be a factor at Livi. We’ve dropped points recently with 93rd and 79th(?) minute equalisers against County and St Mirren when we should’ve been out of sight. It should be fresh in the memory.

That said, it could be high scoring game for several reasons, including Celtic justifying why they pay the wages they do.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

This is possibly  the first post on here I have seen that someone is excited to be playing us. I appreciate the excitement is more about just going to to see your team play but it’s a refreshing change from the boring ‘probably won’t go’ or ‘not arsed about, our next real game is against team x/y’. Enjoy.

To be honest, I think it’s always interesting to see what Davie pulls out the hat re: tactics and personnel. Our team has changed quite dramatically over the past 4 years. I remember Kelly, Halkett and co. during that 0-0 at Celtic Park a few years ago. I fancy our chances against anyone home or away but I accept I see things through Livi tinted specs. Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Got a feeling a few Celtic fans feel like this against us.

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

A fair point judging by podcasts and posts I have been looking at this week but I don’t share the same dread. I think the everyone knows the haven’t won at Almondvale for x amount of years is ridiculously misleading given how long Livi haven’t been in the top league for and the fact we have practically a whole new  first team and a new manager it’s something that won’t really be preying on their mind either.

Anyway 3-1 Celtic today.

Spoiler

Will probs just delete this post when Livi win 1-0 (Starfelt og)

Edited by gannonball

27 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Our defeat in September was coming off a tough game in Spain plus we had no McGregor with  Bolingoli  and Ajeti on the pitch.
My only concern is a draw Livingston are good enough,it's a free hit with the results yesterday.

1 hour ago, crispy said:

I don’t think over confidence is likely to be a factor at Livi. We’ve dropped points recently with 93rd and 79th(?) minute equalisers against County and St Mirren when we should’ve been out of sight. It should be fresh in the memory.

That said, it could be high scoring game for several reasons, including Celtic justifying why they pay the wages they do.

After playing teams home and away the resources point is diluted,teams know what to expect from the laptop guys.0-0 games have been at Celtic park the 2-2 games come at Livi.
Livingston don't need to worry about the result today which could work both ways.