Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Delighted to come away with a comfortable win in what is without doubt the hardest away fixture we have left this season.

Better performance too which bodes well for the run in.

8 to go

Genuine Roy of the Rovers stuff there,  hats off to celtic. 

Overall it was a fairly comfortable victory for Celtic. I thought Shinnie, in the first half, didn't work and I'd have liked to see Montano come in for Anderson with Forrest through the middle. 

Holt and Omeonga were poor in possession, meaning that we never really got going. I can't remember the last time I saw so many Livi players pass straight to the opposition. 

In terms of the referee, the inconsistencies are always going to wind fans up. As much as he may have impacted on the goals, it felt like Celtic were going to score a few today anyway. Stryjek made a couple of big saves, especially in the second half.

Soto and Sibbald done well when they came on, and the Kelly sub showed how we need a different option in midfield next year. Anderson didn't look fit at all. 

On 04/03/2022 at 15:12, LiviLion said:

Got a feeling this is finally the day Celtic get their win at the Spaghettihad.

Ah well, wasn't going to last forever. 

Still a bit funny that they needed to pass a wee brown envelope to the referee to get their win though. 

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Also I find it Hilarious that Livi fans think they are hard done by the authorities given they pretty much stole another club, been in admin twice and frankly should have been relegated for the Kachloul debacle via a hefty points deduction.

Hilarious that a Celtic fan can be critical of another club's historical wrongdoings. There isn't a punishment suitable you lot.

20 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

You know all about that blaming the pitch for 4 years every time you were sent packing with f**k all 

Never once moaned about the pitch. 

Neither has Ange as far as I’m aware.

This ain’t the past. 

Edit: Ange goes out his way to make sure the pitch isn’t used as an excuse.

Edited by Clown Job

39 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

This ain’t the past. 

Aye funny that no excuses now yous have finally won at Livi…before that yous were wanting the pitch banned and having mental breakdowns at the way Livi set up to play…nothing to do with the fact yous were shite and got bodied off a team with no budget 

Edited by JD and associates

43 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

This ain’t the past. 

“They are a big team and we aren’t”. I’m hoping for a late equaliser on the factual correctness of this. Need someone to do the descriptive stats.

44 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Aye funny that no excuses now yous have finally won at Livi…before that yous were wanting the pitch banned and having mental breakdowns at the way Livi set up to play…nothing to do with the fact yous were shite and got bodied off a team with no budget 

Who are “yous” exactly? 

You make it sound like Livingston is the only club we have played against with a plastic pitch. 

You’re not even the first we played against this season.

I think you need to take a look in the mirror before accusing anyone of having a mental breakdown 

I genuinely don’t understand why you’re so angry here, just because we came and won?

2 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Just stick the daft c**t on mute…the brass neck of the guy listing all that shite despite supporting a club with a history of covering up child abuse. He’s either clearly at it or doesn’t know anything about the rabble he follows 

Nah I like to see what these savages have to say for themselves. The whataboutery from these chavs is delicious sometimes! Other times, it's vile!

2 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Just stick the daft c**t on mute…the brass neck of the guy listing all that shite despite supporting a club with a history of covering up child abuse. He’s either clearly at it or doesn’t know anything about the rabble he follows 

Dreadful post. Anyone weaponising csa over a debate so trivial needs their head looking at.

11 hours ago, gannonball said:

A fair point judging by podcasts and posts I have been looking at this week but I don’t share the same dread. I think the everyone knows the haven’t won at Almondvale for x amount of years is ridiculously misleading given how long Livi haven’t been in the top league for and the fact we have practically a whole new  first team and a new manager it’s something that won’t really be preying on their mind either.

Anyway 3-1 Celtic today.

Reveal hidden contents

Will probs just delete this post when Livi win 1-0 (Starfelt og)

Did you stick a wad on that?

Best team we've faced this season, not seen us out fought like that either, almost everytime we overturned possession we were pounced on and lost it again. However, Ayo buries that header just before HT it would've knocked the wind out your sails, he is getting closer though, headed one over the bar like that in our last game, hit the bar this time, next is in the net. Grinds the gears 2 of your goals came from bad ref calls, and the missed pen shouldn't have been given, as much as we were out played, Walsh had a big hand in the final score.

All ifs and buts on whether we'd have got something had Walsh done a better job seeing the corner you scored from was a goal kick, and your 2nd goal was a hand ball before the shot, it's annoying seeing 3 big calls went the wrong way, one didn't make any difference with the pen being missed, we may well have got gubbed anyway as i said we were out played, but we'll never know.

Had the decisions went the other way i wouldn't be giving a shiny shit though, enjoy your win.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Did you stick a wad on that?

Best team we've faced this season, not seen us out fought like that either, almost everytime we overturned possession we were pounced on and lost it again. However, Ayo buries that header just before HT it would've knocked the wind out your sails, he is getting closer though, headed one over the bar like that in our last game, hit the bar this time, next is in the net. Grinds the gears 2 of your goals came from bad ref calls, and the missed pen shouldn't have been given, as much as we were out played, Walsh had a big hand in the final score.

All ifs and buts on whether we'd have got something had Walsh done a better job seeing the corner you scored from was a goal kick, and your 2nd goal was a hand ball before the shot, it's annoying seeing 3 big calls went the wrong way, one didn't make any difference with the pen being missed, we may well have got gubbed anyway as i said we were out played, but we'll never know.

Had the decisions went the other way i wouldn't be giving a shiny shit though, enjoy your win.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards