Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I dont think that trait is exclusive to Celtic player tbh. 

Absolutely not! Happens in every game and is perpetrated by every team. However, if it is done by an Aberdeen player, they are not entitled p***ks.

Edited by kingjoey

2 minutes ago, Nahum 1 2 said:

I'm satisfied that he doesn't, yet if he does then I would not give one single shiny f**k as he is a bigot apologist arsehole and I would happily tell him that to his face.

Did he knock over your drink at a family gathering?

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Did he knock over your drink at a family gathering?

Thankfully, outside of a funeral, I will never have to interact with him. He disgusts me with his continual condonement of diving from OF players and his craven disgust of referees who don't do exactly what he and Iain demand because bigotry 

40 minutes ago, Nahum 1 2 said:

Yass, there are several things to dislike about your mob and your arsecheek, yet it is satisfying to know that you all unite against that vile wee p***k, I am ashamed to admit that I am related to him through marriage.

You have my sympathy Mrs Walker

50 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

- Andersons performance after he came on justified him being dropped. His booking was childish, just frustration. Max and Ayo deserve credit for good performances.

Anderson really shouldn't have been playing at all. I was plainly obvious that he was still struggling from the exertions on Wednesday night and he was miles off the pace. Mindful of his diabetes; I'm not sure putting him on for half an hour was particularly wise; surely would have been far better to use either Montano or Bailey.

Anderson really shouldn't have been playing at all. I was plainly obvious that he was still struggling from the exertions on Wednesday night and he was miles off the pace. Mindful of his diabetes; I'm not sure putting him on for half an hour was particularly wise; surely would have been far better to use either Montano or Bailey.
I was surprised to see Sean Kelly instead of Montano or Bailey but thought Kelly did well, certainly didn't look out of place

55 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Drinks in a Rangers pub with Willie Collum. 

He probably has in the past. Many match officials meet there before games at Ibrox 

Seen away team players picked up there before games at Ibrox

Its a bar connected to hotel 

Anyway getting back to the point. Francis Connor is a cheat 

Everyone was sloppy today, Omeonga in particular. Just looked like a wee boy playing against adults. Don't think we did the basics well enough and probably tried to be clever a few times and made an arse of it.

It was the result that was expected when the richest team in the league plays the poorest team in the league.

But congratulations to them for FINALLY conquering the plastic pitch. Enjoy your chippy teas.

Pittman, Omeonga and Holt were absolutely dominated by Celtic today and their lack of influence on the game was telling. As much as Celtic were by far the better team over the 90, they were helped on numerous occasions by the ref. Bloody frustrating.

Just now, hoobahabba said:

Pittman, Omeonga and Holt were absolutely dominated by Celtic today and their lack of influence on the game was telling. As much as Celtic were by far the better team over the 90, they were helped on numerous occasions by the ref. Bloody frustrating.

I thought Omeonga was still decent myself tbh, however think Ange starting Bitton helped us a fair bit in that respect to dominate a bit more physically there. I wouldn’t have started him before the game but ultimately Ange has made the right choice and I’m an idiot.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Also I find it Hilarious that Livi fans think they are hard done by the authorities given they pretty much stole another club, been in admin twice and frankly should have been relegated for the Kachloul debacle via a hefty points deduction.

What a fucking state you are 😂

1 minute ago, JD and associates said:

What a fucking state you are 😂

Ahem…

On 04/03/2022 at 10:52, JD and associates said:

OP change the thread title u fucking nob made yourself look like a total fanny…probably go to 2 Livi games a season and spend the rest of the time in your mums house with your Celtic top on