Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

I think it can be summarised as panning out as expected with Celtic having most of the ball. Celtic getting lucky breaks (Eg not a corner; Rogic handball+OG) at key times and Livi not (Obileye hitting bar right on half time). Ach well, it was always a free shot. 

Edited by crispy

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

A snivelling, detestable, loathsome c**t with zero redeeming attributes

Yass, there are several things to dislike about your mob and your arsecheek, yet it is satisfying to know that you all unite against that vile wee p***k, I am ashamed to admit that I am related to him through marriage.

Ah well. The run couldn't last forever. No shame in losing to Celtic, even if the way it happens leaves a bit of a bad taste

General thoughts:

- It was a decent enough performance despite the loss. I can't add anything about the refereeing, f**k the SFA.

- Shinnie had arguably his best performance in a Livi shirt. A couple of dodgy moments but when he realised that the Celtic press was coming then he was passing the ball around in midfield pretty well. On the other hand, Omeonga struggled with the press as he couldn't do his usual pivot away when there were multiple men surrounding him.

- Devlin didn't have his best game, but that's pretty much all down to Jota. Class player, Celtic will do well to keep him in the summer.

- Andersons performance after he came on justified him being dropped. His booking was childish, just frustration. Max and Ayo deserve credit for good performances.

Ah well, bring on Hearts in a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Also I find it Hilarious that Livi fans think they are hard done by the authorities given they pretty much stole another club, been in admin twice and frankly should have been relegated for the Kachloul debacle via a hefty points deduction.

Oh, come on, you are better than this (I hope)! On topic, please ;)

2 minutes ago, Nahum 1 2 said:

Yass, there are several things to dislike about your mob and your arsecheek, yet it is satisfying to know that you all unite against that vile wee p***k, I am ashamed to admit that I am related to him through marriage.

You'd better hope that he doesn't read Celtic match threads on P&B.

3 minutes ago, crispy said:

Oh, come on, you are better than this (I hope)! On topic, please ;)

Just casting my rod for a Sunday supper.

ETA - I am glad this whole Livi away thing will hopefully die away now.

Edited by gannonball

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

More of these handball fouls against entitled p***k players who think it's an automatic foul if an opposition player dares to brush against the back of their shirts. The look on Taylor's face...priceless.

I dont think that trait is exclusive to Celtic player tbh. 

Edited by Drew Brees

Also I find it Hilarious that Livi fans think they are hard done by the authorities given they pretty much stole another club, been in admin twice and frankly should have been relegated for the Kachloul debacle via a hefty points deduction.
Insert fat Garry O'Connor

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You'd better hope that he doesn't read Celtic match threads on P&B.

I'm satisfied that he doesn't, yet if he does then I would not give one single shiny f**k as he is a bigot apologist arsehole and I would happily tell him that to his face.