Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

21 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Ignoring the refereeing, Jota is the best player in the country by a mile. No-one's given Devlin a lot of difficulty all season, and Jota's causing him problems every single time.

We're still in this. We can score from set pieces, on another day Obileye has 2 already.

He is that. He’s a very good player. You’d think he’ll be playing at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership next season.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Celtic benefiting from several "honest mistakes" again, shock. Atleast these things even themselves out over the course of the season.

Ye, we won a corner that wasn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Celtic benefiting from several "honest mistakes" again, shock. Atleast these things even themselves out over the course of the season.

That literally has happened for us against Hearts this season but unfortunately Robbie Neilson is a wet wipe version of Neil Lennon and only sees the decisions against him.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

That literally has happened for us against Hearts this season but unfortunately Robbie Neilson is a wet wipe version of Neil Lennon and only sees the decisions against him.

Show me a manager that doesn't!  

Spoiler - You can't 😇

Just now, crispy said:

Oh come on, surely you acknowledge the double handball by Rogic in the buildup to OG??

Holt did the same thing 5 mins later. Just cause you failed to produce anything doesn’t mean you didn’t get the exact same decision in your favour. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Holt did the same thing 5 mins later. Just cause you failed to produce anything doesn’t mean you didn’t get the exact same decision in your favour. 

I’ve honestly missed that. Will hold hands up if I see it. My point was that you didn’t seem to acknowledge it as a source of good fortune for Celtic. 

4 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Show me a manager that doesn't!  

Spoiler - You can't 😇

Ange is probably the closest to to that which is refreshing as f**k considering we have had Lennon managing us for most of the past decade. 
Hats off to to the diddies today though for being very much ‘we are all Neil Lennon’.

Edited by gannonball

Just now, Drew Brees said:

The issue isn't that Celtic get some 'dodgy' decisions in their favour (all teams do), it's that Celtic fans generally refuse to acknowledge it but then go tonto when things to against them...hiring private detectives, putting it on their AGM agenda, raising it in the Scottish parliament, etc 😇

Forgive my naivety but could Andy Walker for the saviour of Glasgow?

The hatred of him brings together both sides. 

Surely OF fans would be willing to stop their sectarian chants if Sky were willing to never hire Andy Walker again?

Just now, The_Judge said:

The issue isn't that Celtic get some 'dodgy' decisions in their favour (all teams do), it's that Celtic fans generally refuse to acknowledge it but then go tonto when things to against them...hiring private detectives, putting it on their AGM agenda, raising it in the Scottish parliament, etc 😇

I don’t see any Celtic fans in here doing anything close to that, think we’ve all acknowledged it wasn’t a corner, and it was def handball. 

3 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Forgive my naivety but could Andy Walker for the saviour of Glasgow?

The hatred of him brings together both sides. 

Surely OF fans would be willing to stop their sectarian chants if Sky were willing to never hire Andy Walker again?

A snivelling, detestable, loathsome c**t with zero redeeming attributes