Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

Penalty all day long, If a player falls and the hand/arm is extended away from his body then it’s handball. 
And where does your moral compass stand on Ralston punching the ball out of play for the corner you scored from?

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You don’t think Scottish refs favour Rangers and Celtic ?? Away tae f**k man. It’s went on for years.

The rule is if the arm is extended to form an unnatural silhouette then it’s a penalty even if the player is on the ground which it was so it’s a pen

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:
2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
Penalty all day long, If a player falls and the hand/arm is extended away from his body then it’s handball. 

And where does your moral compass stand on Ralston punching the ball out of play for the corner you scored from?

It’s hardly showing a moral compass knowing the rules, and I’ve already said it was never a corner, poor officiating. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

With no VAR only 2 teams in Scotland get a penalty for that.

Give it a rest ffs, your being just as moronic the Celtic/Rangers fans claiming conspiracy, you only see what you want to see and casually ignore the rest.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Give it a rest ffs, your being just as moronic the Celtic/Rangers fans claiming conspiracy, you only see what you want to see and casually ignore the rest.

I see a league where officials favour 2 teams. You are right though, it’s went on for over 100 years so me moaning will never change it. It is what it is mate.

3 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
You don’t think Scottish refs favour Rangers and Celtic ?? Away tae f**k man. It’s went on for years.

Wasting your breath with these c***s

Ffs, there’s some absolute seething Diddys out today. 

Celtic seem to get these decisions every week. There’s either offside goals, penalties given but no against and continuous decisions such as the one which led to the corner. Yet they’ll bleat on about the referees and conspiracies against their club. It’s mental

Happy enough with the first half overall. Celtic dominating ball as expected but Max not had to make many saves. 

The ref has put Livi on the back foot for Celtic’s best two chances one of which they scored from.

Decent save from Hart from Obileye early and well beaten for the header off the bar. Unlucky there.

Livi are still in this.

Edited by crispy

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m certainly not seething. A diddy ? I suppose that’s down to opinion but if that’s what you think I’m fine with that.

I was referring to the reply below yours. 😘

Edited by Drew Brees