Clyde v Falkirk

A draw was a fair result Falkirk should have been home and dry at half time but that’s what happens when you don’t take your chances. Much better performance from us second  half and a deserved equaliser from Jamieson who took it really well. The only player who stood out from Falkirk for me was Dowds only because I couldn’t stop laughing about how comically bad he was.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Bless you, ashamed at dropping two points to a “pub team”?

No Falkirk fan is ashamed of dropping points to any team in this league. We know we are terrible, we say we are terrible. Yet everyone laughs at us as if we didn’t know we are shite. 

Falkirk missed some ridiculous chances although Cunnigham did have a great chance for us in the first half and hit it straight at the keeper.

Thought we got right back into the game at the start of the second half but Falkirk looked the more likely to score again as the game went on.

At 1-0 you are still well in it and Rumsby plus Splaine deserve credit for getting stuck in and winning 3 tackles in a row. Was then a decent ball from Splaine to Jamieson who finished well.

We had a tough run of fixtures in Montrose, Airdrie and Falkirk but have come through that undefeated with 3 draws. Tough game again next week against Cove but if we can come through those 4 games still sitting 6th then we will have went a long way to securing our place in the league. Ideal set of results today with 3 teams immediately below us all losing.

23 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don’t think that was the lads point tbh. I think he means Sheerin was crap but Rennie isn’t doing any better then him.

We made numerous chances today and missed easy ones probably more than Sheerin’s team made in the 6 games before he was sacked. Do that and you leave yourself vulnerable to what happened. Rennie has not addressed the midfield - I get that. We are IMO better than we were but still off where we need and should be. Still think that is a result of where we were more than Rennie failing. But it is about opinions. 

No Falkirk fan is ashamed of dropping points to any team in this league. We know we are terrible, we say we are terrible. Yet everyone laughs at us as if we didn’t know we are shite. 
Yet yous have meltdowns like OF fans dropping points because no matter how much yous spout "we are shite and we know it" yous still think you are on a pedestal as a football club. An embarrassment.

26 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

Yes, because he signs rapists. More of a red card for that IMO. 

Ohhhhh and your Club had a very lucky escape because your lot didn’t offer enough.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

We are fucking dug meat. There’s no surprise we drew today. You could actually say we gained a point. Having said that I’d rather be in that position, than being in the position of going from “ashamed of my club tonight” for signing a rapist, to unfriending folk on Facebook who speak out against Goodwillie, and suddenly becoming a rape apologist. 

You know, most people have gone from being sort of unaware/indifferent/unmoved with the signing 5 years ago to being utterly disgusted with the latest developments, which is a good sign of things moving in the right direction and progress. You, however, seem to have gone in the completely opposite direction. Which is worrying. 

Your club tried extremely hard to sign the player to whom you refer. Get off your high horse

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

You have absolutely no proof we tried to sign him. Even if we did try, we didn’t sign him.

If we had I’d never have given Falkirk another penny in my lifetime and would have actively advocated against others doing so. 

He’s a fucking rapist. I don’t think there’s a high enough horse. 

Fact.

And of course you’d be entitled to decide your course of action- but believe me.... your Club offered. 

We grew into the game in the second half and I fancied us to score. Keeper made a couple of good saves but I can’t tell what is worse, his kicking or the Falkirk fans with that English patter when he took a goal kick. I’ll go for the latter. I don’t take much notice of other teams but I was surprised at how Falkirk performed second half. They should have been out of sight at half time. 

By the way, although maybe irrelevant as we might leave Broadwood soon, but when the McDonald’s gets built next to the Broadwood farm, it’s going to be fucking chaos trying to get out of the area. Was today.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Fact.
And of course you’d be entitled to decide your course of action- but believe me.... your Club offered. 

Yup. I can confirm it's fact despite offering no evidence whatsoever.

In completely unrelated news, some people don't think Goodwillie is a rapist despite mountains of evidence and four judges saying so.

Even when Clyde get a half-decent result they still can't help but make arses of themselves.