Clyde v Falkirk

1 minute ago, TamClyde said:

inject they fucking falkirk tears

I don't think any of us are crying, champ. This was absolutely predictable. We are atrocious.

Just now, Gaz said:

I don't think any of us are crying, champ. This was absolutely predictable. We are atrocious.

just very fucking funny laughing at you lot. Have the big team mentality and ever since yous got relegated have thought yous are too good for this league yet can hardly reach the top half. 

We go into games against full time teams expecting f**k all and when we come away with something its class. Even better when you lot get so salty

4 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

just very fucking funny laughing at you lot. Have the big team mentality and ever since yous got relegated have thought yous are too good for this league yet can hardly reach the top half. 

We go into games against full time teams expecting f**k all and when we come away with something its class. Even better when you lot get so salty

That’s not very ambitious is it.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Sheerin won 3-1 at Clyde with Goodwillie in their side. Every player aside from Ruth and McDaid who started that day is available to Rennie today, plus he's signed 6 others and has Dowds back.

Lets get him back.

35 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

A handy point. Not pleased about Cummingham and McAllister going off injured though. Hopefully nothing long term. Particularly feel for Cunningham who just hasn’t been able to get a break from injuries since December.

McAllister booted the tunnel in frustration on his way off which told me maybe he knows it's not a good one. Hopefully just frustrated at something else though as he's been an excellent signing.

21 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

How did big Maley do in goal for Clyde?

Couple of his saves were quite unorthodox but done okay given the circumstances. His kicking is atrocious though.

I thought that was the least we deserved today. Stinking from Falkirk for the equaliser, Jamieson given the freedom of Broadwood to pick his spot and I feel Mutch should've done better, perhaps expecting a shot across goal and not in at his front post. 

Surely you can go back and book a player after giving advantage? Can remember a time from each team where they had a promising advantage situation but the ref pulled it back for a free kick so he could book a player.

Didn't notice if it was Lennon or Moore that got yellow carded on the touchline but Kenny Miller avoiding one for his complete heads gone was beyond a joke. 

Edited by CM.

15 minutes ago, CM. said:

Didn't notice if it was Lennon or Moore that got yellow carded on the touchline but Kenny Miller avoiding one for his complete heads gone was beyond a joke. 

Kenny miller with the pantomime performance. Literally in the clyde technical area yet is was DL that got carded.

27 minutes ago, CM. said:

McAllister booted the tunnel in frustration on his way off which told me maybe he knows it's not a good one. Hopefully just frustrated at something else though as he's been an excellent signing.

Couple of his saves were quite unorthodox but done okay given the circumstances. His kicking is atrocious though.

I thought that was the least we deserved today. Stinking from Falkirk for the equaliser, Jamieson given the freedom of Broadwood to pick his spot and I feel Mutch should've done better, perhaps expecting a shot across goal and not in at his front post. 

Surely you can go back and book a player after giving advantage? Can remember a time from each team where they had a promising advantage situation but the ref pulled it back for a free kick so he could book a player.

I hope booting the tunnel didn't worsen his injury. 

I thought the big keeper had few pretty good stops.

Defo DL getting the yellow.  

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC
Typoh

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

Griffiths has got us 4 points on his own in the last two games. Would have been 6 but for the shitebags in midfield. When was the last time we scored direct from a corner before he arrived?

He's a man down in general play for me, Dowds easily our best striker so we sub him, all fine if you can sacrifice 1 out your 11 to take set pieces but I think it's obvious we can't. 

Our game plan in the 2nd half was to sit in and play on the break, we won the first half taking the game to Clyde but lost it in the 2nd half sitting in and our subs weakened us.

Decent point in the end, great tenacity from Rumsby (twice) and splaine in winning their 50/50s in the build up to the goal. Pleasing that all the teams behind us lost and we gained a point on them. Onto next week…

Astonished we were still in the game at HT...Falkirk miles ahead IMO. 2nd half quite a turnaround.  Falkirk just letting us come onto them and looking for breaks.

Thought we dug on well and deserved the point.  If we had swung in some balls earlier from the left, who knows what we might have grabbed?