Clyde v Falkirk

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'm not blaming Rennie for that. Didnt look in any danger of dropping points there until 3 Falkirk players shat the bed. Pretty sure one was Telfer and another was Miller, with the latter having his usual stinking game 

No blaming Rennie but go on to say Miller has his USUAL stinking game?? Who’s picking the team 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'm not blaming Rennie for that. Didnt look in any danger of dropping points there until 3 Falkirk players shat the bed. Pretty sure one was Telfer and another was Miller, with the latter having his usual stinking game 

We've had a shitebag midfield all season.

If only there was someone whose job it was to identify that and sign players that aren't shitebags. Maybe in a period of time called a transfer window?

Can't blame Rennie for that, right enough

3 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

I could see it happening. That’s me for the season. Not watching anymore. For me that’s the final nail in Rennies coffin not to get the job next season. 

Aye that's me. Absolute crap. I'm done for this season. Be lucky to get me back. Fucking can't stand this club right now. 

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

We've had a shitebag midfield all season.

If only there was someone whose job it was to identify that and sign players that aren't shitebags. Maybe in a period of time called a transfer window?

Can't blame Rennie for that, right enough

Split Griffiths rumoured wage in two and we could have got an alternative striker on loan (Alegria from Rangers or Jakubiak from Dundee as two suggestions) and a midfielder. With the loan window running into February we had 9 weeks to sort out the middle of the park. "Difficult window" doesn't cut it for me in that sense. Thistle won the league with their January signings last season.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Split Griffiths rumoured wage in two and we could have got an alternative striker on loan (Alegria from Rangers or Jakubiak from Dundee as two suggestions) and a midfielder. With the loan window running into February we had 9 weeks to sort out the middle of the park. "Difficult window" doesn't cut it for me in that sense. Thistle won the league with their January signings last season.

Griffiths has got us 4 points on his own in the last two games. Would have been 6 but for the shitebags in midfield. When was the last time we scored direct from a corner before he arrived?

I could see it happening. That’s me for the season. Not watching anymore. For me that’s the final nail in Rennies coffin not to get the job next season. 
"Not watching anymore" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

Griffiths has got us 4 points on his own in the last two games. Would have been 6 but for the shitebags in midfield. When was the last time we scored direct from a corner before he arrived?

If you watched Griffiths last week and thought he was the only reason we didn't get beat then I don't know what to say to you.

13 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'm surprised you say that. Falkirk missed  some good chances on the counter but you sat on a one goal lead far too much. That's the responsibility of the manager.

You had one shot on target in the second half (out of 4) while Clyde had 3 on target from 8 after half time. Clyde had the better of every stat bar possession in the second half. Falkirk were asking Clyde to equalise there, obviously aided by some woeful goalkeeping.

IMG_0203.thumb.jpg.9f22ec8ead3683f809b33068e14e0727.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-170412_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake