Clyde v Falkirk

7 minutes ago, CM. said:

Better tell your fans that were chanting "paedo, paedo" at the first meeting this season that then. 

He's also played numerous times in Stirling for us in the past 10 years. Do you mean in a night out sense?

In a walking the streets sense.

Rotten to the core.

2 hours ago, TedCrilly said:

Stop the negativity for crying out loud. Rennie is watching these guys in training, just trust his judgement ffs. COYB.

That’s why he won’t play if everyone else is fit. He is a liability 

Guest TedCrilly
1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

That’s why he won’t play if everyone else is fit. He is a liability 

I agree - I was just having a bit of fun. Dixon sadly looks finished. 

10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

In a walking the streets sense.

Rotten to the core.

Walked down from town/city centre to the stadium on a number of occasions when we played Stirling Albion in the league. 

Anyway the football... after reading the match preview - are we going to have a goalkeeper available? 

2-1 Clyde 

39 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

I agree - I was just having a bit of fun. Dixon sadly looks finished. 

Yeah whether its age or injuries or most likely a combination of both, it's beginning to look like his race is almost run, with us anyway. At least it's only now it's starting to look like he's done, Gary Miller has been done for seasons yet is still hanging around like a bad smell. 

20 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Yeah whether its age or injuries or most likely a combination of both, it's beginning to look like his race is almost run, with us anyway. At least it's only now it's starting to look like he's done, Gary Miller has been done for seasons yet is still hanging around like a bad smell. 

Gary Miller was a good signing at the time.

Unfortunately that time was years ago and as we all know he has been a waste of a shirt for most of his time with us.

Not his fault that he is done of course but you have to wonder why none of the several managers he has played under have noticed this.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Usually get parked at stadium or better elsewhere lads? Sorry if already covered

The overflow at the back of the main stand fills up fairly quickly, best bet might be the broadwood farm or the retail park just up the hill from broadwood.

Absolutely no idea how Lennon gets the team focused on this one after the week past, away win. 

Usually get parked at stadium or better elsewhere lads? Sorry if already covered

The retail park usually has plenty of spaces, especially down the end nearest to broadwood. Although can be tricky to get out and round the big roundabout if your heading back to the motorway.

Broadwood farm is a good spot for making a quick getaway from the traffic to the m80 but is about a 5-10 minute walk.

42 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

After the self inflicted week from hell I really cannot be arsed with this.

Heading out soon to the match but with little to no enthusiasm.

Though, I can't see anything other than a Clyde win.

That's how I feel, if it wasn't such a lovely day I'd give it a pass tbh.  Have a feeling Falkirk will cap off a rotten week with an easy win though.