Motherwell vs Dundee - 5/3/2022

Depends how weakened. Let’s be honest if 5/6/7 of our team that started v Ross County were out with Covid you could make a strong case that the replacements would be just as good / bad [emoji2369].
I read Charlie Adam went off v Hibernian and likely to miss the game regardless of Covid. I just remember the last game at Fir Park when Dundee were well on top until he went off. So would b quite happy if that were true. 

Isn’t it at least 7 players? (2 positive tests and 5 close contacts).

If Dundee do play a weakened side (missing some regular starters) tomorrow and GA insists on playing boring hit and hope football whilst being on the back foot (until Dundee score) resulting in defeat then that’s it’s sealed for me. Of course I’m realistic and know he will be going nowhere anytime soon, but in my mind that’ll be that as far as my opinion of him goes.

I'd like to go ahead and congratulate 'Well on their 3 points pre-emptively. Charlie Adam has missed 13 league games this season through injury (one of his hamstrings is made of paper mache). In those 13 games we have collected 1 (one!!!) point!!!

We are a bad team with Charle Adam, without him we are diabolical. We are also led by a roaster named Mark McGhee. For about the 4th time this season we are also a covid riddled mess. Basically what I'm saying here is that if 'Well don't win by at least 3 goals then you should empty Alexander at the final whistle.

It will be interesting to see just how many genuine 1st team players will be missing for Dundee. Charlie Adam missing is a bonus for sure. But you will probably find that only 3 or 4 of the starting 11 will be missing. Assuming no more Covid today. Still a lot for the bottom side and no luck at all. 

Either way the pressure is as much on us as we have yet to win a league game this year. We need to hope we can actually score 1st and then hit Dundee on the break. If Dundee were to score then we could have a repeat of Ross County all over again. Where we have umpteen chances and look less and less likely to score as the game goes on. 

58 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
Didn't realise how bad Motherwell have been in 2022. No wins in 8.

It’s worse than you think. No wins in 9. 10 later on.

Edited by ZX1886