Motherwell vs Dundee - 5/3/2022

Ibrox and Parkhead aside, I think I've been at every game since we were allowed back, mainly because I missed it so much. This is the first game I'm considering giving a miss because I was going to have to leave early anyway. There hasn't really been any fun to be had since new year and I can't see that changing (I reserve the right to change my mind on Saturday morning).

Dundee pumped us at Dens in the league, beat us narrowly in the League Cup (but were the better team) and were decent at Fir Park until Adam got injured. Not filling me with confidence despite them having a horror show of a season.

Cant wait to see this finish 3-0....

.... to Dundee. 

We jave just been dreadful outside the cup. Woolery last night was the only one giving a damn and yet we we just pinging balls endlessly back to the County keeper or out of play. So many times weher the wins were free and we just side pass it and then eventually f**k that up too.

If we can get a starting 11 that doesn't change every week regardless of result I would appreciate it.

30 minutes ago, Swello said:

Ibrox and Parkhead aside, I think I've been at every game since we were allowed back, mainly because I missed it so much. This is the first game I'm considering giving a miss because I was going to have to leave early anyway. There hasn't really been any fun to be had since new year and I can't see that changing (I reserve the right to change my mind on Saturday morning).

Dundee pumped us at Dens in the league, beat us narrowly in the League Cup (but were the better team) and were decent at Fir Park until Adam got injured. Not filling me with confidence despite them having a horror show of a season.

Rinse and repeat...

interview crying GIF

Mark McGhee's last game in charge at Fir Park was a 5-1 win for Dundee if I'm not mistaken.  

If this game can get rid of the current Motherwell manager, I'd settle for the same again.

5 hours ago, Swello said:

To be fair I enjoyed the Aberdeen cup game, maybe the only game and unfortunately not a league game.