We still need to get between 38-40 to be considered safe. Morton were flying and have now been sucked right back into it whilst Queens look to be mounting a comeback that looked impossible a few weeks ago.

Today is a fantastic result for us but we’ve got Killie next week so f**k knows how that’ll go.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We still need to get between 38-40 to be considered safe. 

Over the years I've always thought the 40-42 point mark guarantees safety (Flash does the real statistics though and can correct me here).  Don't know why, but I think it could be slightly less this season there is so little between some of the sides.

Today's the first time I've been concerned for a wee while. Not just because of results going against us, but because our performances have been poor of late after going through a spell of good performances + less good results.

Winners I am going to say Arbroath, playoffs Patrick as I don’t rate killie and Inverness aren’t great (that’s not because I’m an Ayr fan.) 

at the bottom I’d say Hamilton in the relegation play offs and Dunfermline to league one. 

I think we will be 7th- I think queens will escape 

Top 4 finish prediction

1. KFC

2. Partick

3. Arbroath

4. ICT

Partick to beat St.Johnstone and go up in a play-off

At the bottom, Queens to go down, and Pars to stay-up in a play-off

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

A few extra games and Raith could have been sucked into a relegation fight. As for the bottom spots I have no idea, wouldn't surprise me between any of the five.

Just fecking happy we got 39 points on the board, but if this form is allowed to continue, we'll be in the same position as our illustrious neighbours are in next season

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

A few extra games and Raith could have been sucked into a relegation fight. As for the bottom spots I have no idea, wouldn't surprise me between any of the five.

And if we had won a couple of the 12 games we,ve drawn we,d be comfortably be in the top 4

Kind of think we will finish no worse than 2nd, week off before play off, as the play offs are loaded against the championship teams, that rest could be crucial 

3 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Winners I am going to say Arbroath, playoffs Patrick as I don’t rate killie and Inverness aren’t great (that’s not because I’m an Ayr fan.) 

Ok, RyanAyr1987 🤨

Winners: Arbroath

Promotion Playoffs: Partick

Relegation Playoffs: Queens

Relegation: Dumfermline

Bonus 2022-2023 Season Relegation Pick: Raith Rovers…only because we somehow stumbled to 39 points this season.

I think one of the current bottom 6 will make the promotion play-offs at the expense of Raith or Inverness. I think Arbroath will win the league.

At the bottom end, I can see one of the new managers hitting a poor run after an initial “bounce” and taking their team down. But I don’t think Dunfermline will go straight down. I think Hughes will keep Dunfermline up via the playoffs and then quit.

I think one of the current bottom 6 will make the promotion play-offs at the expense of Raith or Inverness. I think Arbroath will win the league.
At the bottom end, I can see one of the new managers hitting a poor run after an initial “bounce” and taking their team down. But I don’t think Dunfermline will go straight down. I think Hughes will keep Dunfermline up via the playoffs and then quit.
Out of interest why do you think Yogi would jack it in?

18 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Imagine Arbroath win the league on the last day while everyone is watching Killie play Raith.

You’d think they could wait before deciding what game to show that night, considering every game needs to be played at the same time anyway.

As an aside, having the entire last round of fixtures on a Friday night is shite.

As an aside, having the entire last round of fixtures on a Friday night is shite.

I wouldn't mind it if it enabled this...

You’d think they could wait before deciding what game to show that night, considering every game needs to be played at the same time anyway.

However with that clearly not being the case then yeah it's shite. What's the point in deciding so soon, especially picking the team that aren't even top?

They have to have everyone playing 2 home games as part of the deal, Arbroath have already been on twice at Gayfield (both vs Killie) . Full list of the games below. 

Would make sense for there to be a 21st game which could be flexed on the last day. 

20220308_154322.jpg