After the truncated Covid season & then the “living room season” last year, surely everyone is happy to at least have had the chance to go to most if not all of the fixtures?

Your team might have been pish, but it’s still better to witness that in person and roar abuse and disdain at them come full time, than sit forlornly in front of a tv or laptop having dodgy cameras following bald linesmen instead of the ball!

We didn’t enjoy the amount of Sat afternoon away days most Killie fans were looking forward to during our gap year, and were generally shite in the Friday night games, but it was still fun while it lasted.

Good luck in the playoffs and next season everyone, except the manky A*r shitehouses obviously!

4 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

shite season .hope this is the last game for us tonight .think we can all agree the killie crowdwanking has been the worst thing about this season .

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Worse than Raith signing a rapist? 

He’s an Ayr fan so his moral compass might be slightly off kilter.

shite season .hope this is the last game for us tonight .think we can all agree the killie crowdwanking has been the worst thing about this season .
If I were you, going three down in the first quarter of an hour of one of your team's two biggest home league fixtures for decades would leave a bigger scar. Ayr fans leaving after twenty minutes wasn't a good look, either.
(Disclaimer: I personally thought it was fucking hilarious)

7 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

If I were you, going three down in the first quarter of an hour of one of your team's two biggest home league fixtures for decades would leave a bigger scar. Ayr fans leaving after twenty minutes wasn't a good look, either.
(Disclaimer: I personally thought it was fucking hilarious)

Can we just clarify for crowdwanking stats though, how many left? 😂