2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Just remembered we still have a game in hand over everyone. Which we’ll draw. Lovely stuff. 

Draw is the absolute minimum you'll get. You not looked at your record at Palmerston?

Yes but we absolutely bum teams for the first 20 minutes then spend the next 70 getting bummed. 

19 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Absolutely bricking it for Dunfermline away next week. f**k knows what we’ll get out of that one.

100%. I fear the worst. We're so fucking dreadful but then we can be so good even in the same game. I can't remember such an up and down team. It's frustrating as f**k.

Yes but we absolutely bum teams for the first 20 minutes then spend the next 70 getting bummed. 
As long as you score within those first 20 minutes of bumming then you'll be safe. We spent about 70/75 minutes bumming Thistle on Friday and barely made Sneddon work.

Smart money is on Killie dropping points on Friday, our record at Inverness is atrocious. 
Might need big Innes to do us a favour at Gayfield. 

You could do us a favour and recall him before the Arbroath game.

100%. I fear the worst. We're so fucking dreadful but then we can be so good even in the same game. I can't remember such an up and down team. It's frustrating as f**k.

If Adeloye and Murdoch are both fit then we start the team that finished yesterday but Smith drops out for Andy. If Adeloye can’t start then we’ll end up struggling first half until we can introduce him into the game.

If we can contain Thomas and actually take the game to Dunfermline then I can see us winning. But if we set up in the same “conservative” set up, fail to win 50/50s and start the game the same way that we’ve started the last umpteen then we’ll get beat.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If Adeloye and Murdoch are both fit then we start the team that finished yesterday but Smith drops out for Andy. If Adeloye can’t start then we’ll end up struggling first half until we can introduce him into the game.

If we can contain Thomas and actually take the game to Dunfermline then I can see us winning. But if we set up in the same “conservative” set up, fail to win 50/50s and start the game the same way that we’ve started the last umpteen then we’ll get beat.

If we start this game as we did the first half yesterday there will be no second half come backs.

20 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Smart money is on Killie dropping points on Friday, our record at Inverness is atrocious. 

Might need big Innes to do us a favour at Gayfield. 

Nah, you guys are better under McInnes than you were under Wright plus we have to stop Lafferty which isn't going to be easy.

I'd happily take a point tbh and hope for the same at Firhill in the battle for 4th as that will officially guarantee the play offs with 3 games left.

The "excitement" scenarios left in the league which will be interesting to see how it unfolds, are for the title (between Killie and Arbroath) which Kilmarnock will get imho; 4th between Partick and Raith (Jags to get that one as Raith are in freefall) and who ends in the relegation play offs (Either Ayr or Pars) as I think QotS are heading down in bottom place.

Only 1 time out of 1000 did Inverness not make the playoffs, 2 times out of 1000 Accies finished 9th, 4 times out of 1000 QoS managed automatic safety and 5 times out of 1000 Ayr went straight down. 
Screenshot_20220411-081739_Photos.thumb.jpg.ff9157cf5e24927b04e1bfd33e829dd2.jpg

b66c14789781af5bda6e8379292825cd.gif