7 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Bollocks to the "Arbroath is a good away day" and "Arbroath would be weaker" vibes. I want banter, I want salty tears, I want to be able to go back and multi quote Killie fans who were thinking they'd stroll the league or who were worried about boycotting a "promotion party" at Starks Park after the Rovers signed the rapist, I want to see Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen etc having to play in a force nine gale at Gayfield next season. Mon the Lichties. 

At the bottom end, I think Ayr should have enough to stay up given their run in. Pars will likley finish 9th as long as we don't lose the two games at home to Ayr and Queens. And I'd be a bit more confident of scraping through a play off now that I would have been had they been a couple of weeks ago. Need to wrap Dom Thomas in cotton wool though.

Yep, we need fit players for next season after your mob go south 😝

8 hours ago, Grant228 said:

How though? Just because you were in the company of good/big teams doesn't automatically mean that you yourself are a good/big team.

Yes, that's clearly what's happening here.

We are definitely claiming that Queens are a "big team".   Excellent point.

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

On the title race, I'm expecting us to take something like 10 points from the last 6 games. We've picked up 16 from the last 6, which would guarantee us the title if we repeated it, but those were easier fixtures than the ones we have left, and even at that probably only the wins over Ayr, Hamilton and Raith were comfortable.

I'd expect that 10 to be comfortably enough if 3 of them come against Arbroath - I can't see them winning 4 of their other 5. But our three away games are all tricky, and if we stumble tomorrow at home, which is entirely possible with our record against Thistle this season, then that would put us under a lot of pressure.

Exactly where we want to be

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Have you never seen a "/" before? 

7 minutes ago, ecto said:

Being written off

Birthday caird pish. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Have you never seen a "/" before? 

8 minutes ago, ecto said:

Being written off

Birthday caird pish. 

Wato Kuate's meltdown for Dundee United
Willo Flood's meltdown for Dundee United
Sean Dillon's meltdown for Dundee United
Every penalty taker's meltdown for Dundee United
The list is endless. 
You missed out Neilson's mental fist pump celebrating the 1v1 at ft somehow believing Utd had prevailed presumably on away goals.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

So, so needy.

I really don’t think it is 

It was great being top and obviously wish we were still there but the over the top stuff from the media etc was annoying at times

Most people seem to think it’s Killie’s to lose now and it definitely seems to have eased the pressure.  Hard to explain but you can feel it 

Fully expect Killie to win the league. If we had kept Nouble I think we would’ve won it. If we had Nicky Low available more often recently I think we would’ve had a better chance 

I think we will pick up about 9 points from the next 6 games and Killie will take more than 7 pretty easily 

See what happens. I just want that big day out second last game 

On 24/03/2022 at 20:58, Stan Quinn said:

If Killie don't go up they are goosed. They are paying Premier League wages but have stated this cannot continue if they don't gain promotion.

Are we really, Lafferty getting the same as the rest of them, better than others in the league maybe but not what we were paying last year that's for sure.

Anyhow fingers crossed the run in becomes a walk in the park, some c***s down here really do deserve those Dundee c***s!

So, six five games to go for all, and without correcting for exact matchups, etc...

-Killie is assured fourth or better and Arbroath cannot finish lower than fifth.

-ICT and Partick are safe from tenth, and are nearly safe from ninth as well (a win by each of them puts them certainly safe) any relegation worries, assured eighth of better.

-Raith can finish in any spot anywhere from second to ninth.

-Morton, the Accies, Ayr and the Pars cannot go higher than third.

-Ayr no higher than fourth and the Pars no higher than fifth now.

-Queens cannot go higher than fifth sixth.

The battles look to be for fourth (Partick and Raith) and ninth (Ayr and Pars), with the first team of each pair in the driving seat. However, Partick vs Arbroath might change things a bit if Partick can snag the three points and allow ICT to potentially close the gap on Arbroath, and if Ayr can grab points from the Accies, the Pars will be truly desperate against Raith.

Edited by TxRover
Corrected omission

So, six five games to go for all, and without correcting for exact matchups, etc...
-Killie is assured fourth or better and Arbroath cannot finish lower than fifth.
-ICT and Partick are safe from tenth, and are nearly safe from ninth as well (a win by each of them puts them certainly safe) any relegation worries, assured eighth of better.
-Raith can finish in any spot anywhere from second to ninth.
-Morton, the Accies, Ayr and the Pars cannot go higher than third.
-Queens cannot go higher than fifth sixth.

The battles look to be for fourth (Partick and Raith) and ninth (Ayr and Pars), with the first team of each pair in the driving seat. However, Partick vs Arbroath might change things a bit if Partick can snag the three points and allow ICT to potentially close the gap on Arbroath, and if Ayr can grab points from the Accies, the Pars will be truly desperate against Raith.

The pars can’t catch the promotion playoffs now not that anyone expects them to but you have them as not finishing higher than third but they’re 16 points behind Partick with 15 to play for

8 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

The pars can’t catch the promotion playoffs now not that anyone expects them to but you have them as not finishing higher than third but they’re 16 points behind Partick with 15 to play for

Forgot to address Pars and Ayr…adding now.