It's more that they were limited in their choice by the fact that they have to show exactly two games from every stadium.
Is that (and the similar rule in the Premiership) because the clubs don't want too many home games on TV? I find the rule too restrictive but understand if that's the case.

7 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Harsh on Leanne imo, she always seems to have a decent knowledge of club form, players, etc and doesn't sound too  condescending, probably the best of the pundits doing Championship games. 

I agree, often think Leanne talks more sense than the more "illustrious" male pundits she gets stuck with.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
2 hours ago, craigkillie said:
It's more that they were limited in their choice by the fact that they have to show exactly two games from every stadium.

Is that (and the similar rule in the Premiership) because the clubs don't want too many home games on TV? I find the rule too restrictive but understand if that's the case.

I assume it will have been aye, but it's left us with, I think, 8 away games on TV on Friday nights.

20 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The worst thing about these live Friday night games is listening to James Mcfadden on commentary, his commentary could put anyone to sleep. 
Rory Loy is v good FWIW and should be doing the commentary for these games. 

I like McFadden. Always talks up the standard and entertainment levels of our league and comes across well.

He is one of the better ones out there IMO.

Unsure about the top 4, but I think Killie will win it now. If Partick had won today it would have made things more interesting.

Prediction;

Kilmarnock - 1st
Partick - 2nd
Arbroath - 3rd
Inverness - 4th
Raith - 5th
Morton - 6th
Ayr - 7th
Hamilton - 8th
QoS - 9th
Dunfermline - 10th

Last week's bedshitting at Palmerston has cost us a half decent chance at sneaking 4th. We could maybe catch one of Raith/Inverness with both to play, but would need a huge collapse and a streak of wins to reel in both. 

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Last week's bedshitting at Palmerston has cost us a half decent chance at sneaking 4th. We could maybe catch one of Raith/Inverness with both to play, but would need a huge collapse and a streak of wins to reel in both. 

Our goal difference is decidedly worse too, should we even catch-up on points with them 

In next weeks games, we're away to the Pars - would love a win so hope Gary Oliver is fit 😀

Arbroath home to Ayr. Got to be an Arbroath win if they want to win the title

Killie versus Queens. Tough one for Queens and can't see them doing anything there

Partick will want to get back to winning ways against Hamilton if they still have faint hope of winning the league

Raith v ICT has draw written all over it

Results were okay for us today. If we can get a point next week against Arbroath I’ll be pleased.

In an ideal world we’re be just safe enough before we play Dunfermline and QOS in consecutive weeks. Could really do with Morton and Killie beating them next week.