Britney Spears Instagram

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/06/2022 at 12:25, Sergeant Wilson said:

I see she got married, when will we see her ring?

The mrs reliably informs me that Ms Spears' latest Insta posting spree includes a pic that she describes as an 'anal gape' shot. 

Fill yer boots.

On 14/05/2022 at 22:52, SweeperDee said:

She has had a miscarriage; complete shame. Hopefully has a tremendous amount of support around her cause I think she will absolutely need it.

If this is the truth, then yes, it's a terrible thing to happen to any lassie and I hope she gets as much support as she needs, however, there are a lot of people, myself included, who are extremely sceptical that she was ever pregnant in the first place.

Woman the wrong side of 40, with severe mental health issues, comes off her birth control and immediately gets pregnant, despite seemingly being oblivious to this as a possibility, which indicates that they certainly weren't 'trying' for a baby, (she said as much herself), and given that with her chaotic lifestyle it's highly unlikely she's in the best of physiological health to begin with. On top of that, there's no hint of it in any of the photographs, which she argues is down to them all being taken before she got pregnant. Given that she's clearly taking to insta as an outlet for her emotions and 'living in the moment', I also find that claim to be completely unbelievable. 

I'm fairly certain I know what her true diagnosis is, and doing something like fabricating a pregnancy in order to seek attention, then tragically 'miscarrying' is absolutely the sort of behaviour that's typical of people with her condition.

Sadly, I think it's clear why she had gaurdianship or whatever it was called that the pro-Britnay people were so outraged by, was in place.

Instagran should do the decent thing and pull her page as she's clearly unwell but the clicks will be earning then a fortune.

3 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Sadly, I think it's clear why she had gaurdianship or whatever it was called that the pro-Britnay people were so outraged by, was in place.

Instagran should do the decent thing and pull her page as she's clearly unwell but the clicks will be earning then a fortune.

Oh give a an hour, I'm on the train.

7 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Wait, what?

I'm sure if such a thing existed there would be a thread in the NSFW section.

21 minutes ago, RH33 said:

This is it. The "free britney" folk were ghoulish arseholes projecting some kind of evil patriarchal motivations on Britney's father. Nobody seemed to consider that he was a man trying to do his best for a mentally sick daughter who was very vulnerable to being taken advantage of. Utter shitebags the lot of them.

The impression I got was that it wasn't the father who was exploiting her, it was other people exploiting the father because he was totally overwhelmed with the responsibility of trying to manage her estate and income. Shyster lawyers had themselves on enormous retainers despite doing the square root of f**k all, and they themselves were then sub-contracting 'work' and control over various aspects of her affairs to yet more shysters. A huge gravy-train in effect. Without meaning to be cruel, I think he was just a bit too daft to realise what was going on. 

On 11/05/2022 at 18:52, mathematics said:

There’s nothing better than a danger f**k.

Aren’t you the one that’s married to the one with the serial killers on the wall? If so sir, I admire your dogged - nay, Darwin-esque - pursuit of your hedonism…

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

The mrs reliably informs me that Ms Spears' latest Insta posting spree includes a pic that she describes as an 'anal gape' shot. 

Fill yer boots.

Motherhood creates horrific haemorrhoids, so are you sure she didn't mean "anal grape"?

Anyway, pics or GTF.