Motherwell v Ross County - Wed, 2nd March

Harry Paton is doing my nut in right now. Giving the ball away consistently then chucked himself into a lunge which lucky went nowhere near the Motherwell boy.

Ffs that penalty has changed this tie. 

Don't think any team deserves the lead but my god has that linesman failed his eye test. He was right in line and could clearly see it was outside the box and yet he did f**k all.

SOD is as bad as I’ve ever seen him in C&A. One slip and an OG away from a golden mare. His scoopy/chipped crosses boil ma piss.

Midfield isn’t doing the basics (passing) overly well and the nice bits (invention) are non existent.

Only bright spark is has been Woolery but he’s the only highlight. 

Edited by Kapowzer

Chronically bad from us. Don’t think County have been great either to be fair but took advantage of the lucky break given to them by the ref.
Another HT triple sub anyone?

We usually have a bad run of games, then a good run. That’s two months of bad results and poor performances, Aberdeen in the cup aside. County offered little to nothing tonight, yet we were the poorer team. Stick with a starting 11 and go from there, a bit of consistency needed.

On 28/02/2022 at 21:21, Sonam said:

For once, I'm confident of another County win. 

An ugly win for sure, but against a physical team away from home. Hanging on at the end. Delighted!!

Another win against St. Mirren this weekend and this league starts looking interesting!