🔴🟡PTFC🔴🟡 v 🔵🔴ICTFC🔵🔴

11 consecutive games without a win, since Billy Dodds was giving it the big licks after winning his personal grudge match at Cappielow in December. 

You hate* to see it happen. 

Spoiler

Nah not really.

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

Jakubiak made the difference there, you'd think on that pitch dribbling is slightly easier than passing and he was excellent at taking it in and turning defenders. 

Also Turner being in the team purely for set pieces is always worth having, even his shite corners end up going in. 

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Jakubiak made the difference there, you'd think on that pitch dribbling is slightly easier than passing and he was excellent at taking it in and turning defenders. 

Also Turner being in the team purely for set pieces is always worth having, even his shite corners end up going in. 

That wasn't a shite corner.

18 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Thistle should be looking for a groundshare until that pitch gets sorted out. Got the win tonight but harder to take the game to other teams on that surface

15 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

That pitch is a disgrace not even junior football level. Get that sorted Thistle embarrassing for Scottish football 

8FA328FA-EE6A-4E27-9841-11D54958789B.jpeg

We were absolutely dreadful, Docherty the worst of a bad bunch. The ICT keeper never had to make a save all game until Holt scored. Sneddon didn’t have anything to do either. Only passmarks got to Mayo and Holt. Really poor game and a draw would’ve been a fair result but I couldn’t care less.

29 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Thistle should be looking for a groundshare until that pitch gets sorted out. Got the win tonight but harder to take the game to other teams on that surface

Is the fact that you have allowed Queens Park to groundshare, not the main reason that the pitch is in that state?

I thought it was a reasonably entertaining game albeit one with a lack of quality - that might just be me getting used to some of the utter dross we’ve been served up previously.

Jakubiak did well when he came on I thought, centre halves were good and McKenna did well first half before completely falling out of the game. Alegria had a few decent moments too, although he should have scored his chance in the first half. Second half was pretty poor from us all round to be honest, Caley almost certainly should have scored one of the chances they got on the break. 

Delighted with the win, however lucky it may have been. 

12 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I thought it was a reasonably entertaining game albeit one with a lack of quality - that might just be me getting used to some of the utter dross we’ve been served up previously.

Jakubiak did well when he came on I thought, centre halves were good and McKenna did well first half before completely falling out of the game. Alegria had a few decent moments too, although he should have scored his chance in the first half. Second half was pretty poor from us all round to be honest, Caley almost certainly should have scored one of the chances they got on the break. 

Delighted with the win, however lucky it may have been. 

I wouldn’t really say it was lucky. You were by far the better team in the first half and really should have been leading at half time.

Just now, PB1994 said:

I wouldn’t really say it was lucky. You were by far the better team in the first half and really should have been leading at half time.

I was more just meaning in the sense that, while still 0-0, Caley players got through on goal at least two or three times and managed to make a complete arse of it on each occasion. And I have no idea how Broadfoot didn’t score a few minutes before the goal either.