Celtic vs Paisley Saints Wednesday 2nd March.

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Top tip for all, this reads much better when you use a William Ulsterman accent in your head.

And, of course, substitute the word 'Rangers' for the word 'Celtic' .  Although their is , I believe, a school of thought that sees both as interchangeable. 

10 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

And, of course, substitute the word 'Rangers' for the word 'Celtic' .  Although their is , I believe, a school of thought that sees both as interchangeable. 

That ‘school of thought’ reminds me of morons who don’t vote because they say they are  ‘All the same’.

Edited by gannonball

13 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Last 6 games we have been poor, lucky to win the games we did. Need a good win to get out of the slump and refocus for rest of season.

I agree with pretty much all of this. 

With Ronan suspended there’s three main options to replace him. Henderson would be the straight swap, Erhahon or 16 year old Reid (who was recalled from loan on Monday, likely with this game in mind) would be the more defensive change. Can see us going:
Alnwick
Fraser-Dunne-Shaughnessy-Tanser
Jones-Gogic-Power-Reid-Kiltie
Main
A weaker team than that drew 0-0 with Celtic in December, so it’s not out the realms of possibility we get something tonight. Probably won’t though.
3-0

No decent human being would ever attend a game against C*ltic.
A club whose business model is to win success by exploiting sectarian, bigotry, hatred and violence, should be shunned.

Quite sure you don’t actually win success.
But great post all the same.

19 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Weird line up and I don’t get why Erhahon and Flynn are both still on the bench if we’re going back to the old formation.

There's always the danger with a new coach that he'll think he can make things work that the last guy couldn't. 

I'm not opposed to the back five in a game like this... Just intrigued by what's going on at the other end.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's always the danger with a new coach that he'll think he can make things work that the last guy couldn't. 

I'm not opposed to the back five in a game like this... Just intrigued by what's going on at the other end.

I think there is a difference between an all out back 5 v the old firm and that formation Jim was trying, where the fullbacks were so high they were basically wingers.