The Annexed Goodwillie Thread

Be funny if Hamilton said Goodwillie can't play there as part of the deal.

Thought Goodwillie was fucking off abroad anyway? Sim's pathetic interview said that did it not?

Be funny if Hamilton said Goodwillie can't play there as part of the deal.
Thought Goodwillie was fucking off abroad anyway? Sim's pathetic interview said that did it not?

Aye he said that Goodwillie felt like he didn’t want to stay in Scotland anymore and was looking at options abroad. Good riddance to the p***k.

Aye he said that Goodwillie felt like he didn’t want to stay in Scotland anymore and was looking at options abroad. Good riddance to the p***k.
Considering a team from the criminal haven of Cyprus ripped up Craig Thomson's contract once they discovered his conviction, I'm not sure how easy he'll find it.

13 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
39 minutes ago, D said:

Considering a team from the criminal haven of Cyprus ripped up Craig Thomson's contract once they discovered his conviction, I'm not sure how easy he'll find it.

Goodwillie to Cowdenbeath rumours incoming

36 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, D said:

He will be welcomed in Putin's Russia. They welcome rapists.

On 22/04/2022 at 10:55, DiegoDiego said:
On 22/04/2022 at 10:29, D said:

Goodwillie is a difficult one as he’s got no criminal convictions (for the rape), there’s plenty in this country (including our CEO) who’ll argue in his favour. I’m sure he’ll find a club abroad if that’s his intentions. I think the backlash against him away from the UK will likely be much less as unlike Thomson he’s not a registered sex offender. 

Personally I don’t care where he fucks off to as long as it’s away from my club 😂

Edited by San Starko Rover

42 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

https://news.stv.tv/sport/clyde-to-leave-broadwood-stadium-after-council-confirms-lease-wont-be-extended?fbclid=IwAR0kRIgTSsEnSCIKUK9Vz8-YGnuV90ZPaCVRguqQweIN4wd-TdpH0drjT0E

Be interesting to see if this paves a way for his return to the club. Hamilton may have something to say about it.

The club owns the facility. It would be interesting to see if they insisted on any control of players appearing for Clyde as sub-lettors of the park…but since DG’s loan to Clyde ends before the team starts playing at New Douglas Park, it seems irrelevant. I highly doubt anyone will accept a DG loan or transfer now (even Clyde), so the termination of the contract will probably wrap up quickly in May, and DG will move to somewhere in SE Asia or Eastern Europe to play.

The club owns the facility. It would be interesting to see if they insisted on any control of players appearing for Clyde as sub-lettors of the park…but since DG’s loan to Clyde ends before the team starts playing at New Douglas Park, it seems irrelevant. I highly doubt anyone will accept a DG loan or transfer now (even Clyde), so the termination of the contract will probably wrap up quickly in May, and DG will move to somewhere in SE Asia or Eastern Europe to play.

Possibly might be too much hassle, but i wonder if his agent will see this as a bit of leverage to regain clyde and stay in Scotland. With his Mrs and kids here, i doubt they will want to uproot and head abroad.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

DG will move to somewhere in SE Asia or Eastern Europe to play.

He should try Saudi Arabia. They seem to have similar views on women's rights.

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Read their amateur side have folded as a result as they didn't want to be associated with the club after this. Good on them. 

That's quite a list of clubs that have tried to rehabilitate Goodwillie's image now; at this stage, what on Earth are they getting out of it?

Dear Glasgow United,

A Rapist does not just get to "be left in peace and be allowed to play the game he loves."

He also does not fit within the following category: "We are a club who has a number of members with varying needs we look after in different ways we don't just turn people away."

If he wanted to play football in peace, he should have thought about that earlier. He certainly doesn't have any "needs" to be taken care of, other than his need to get to f**k.

Yours, Anyone with common sense.

Edited by ClydeTon

2 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

Dear Glasgow United,

A Rapist does not just get to "be left in peace and be allowed to play the game he loves."

He also does not fit within the following category: "We are a club who has a number of members with varying needs we look after in different ways we don't just turn people away."

If he wanted to play football in peace, he should have thought about that earlier. He certainly doesn't have any "needs" to be taken care of, other than his need to get to f**k.

Yours, Anyone with common sense.

They may as well add that it was “just an honest mistake”.