The Annexed Goodwillie Thread

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

O.K., I'm wrong. Quelle surprise! :lol:

TBF it's one of the lesser known conditions of bankruptcies. I've only ever seen it come up once. A colleague spent ages gathering all the evidence for her client's bankruptcy, submitted it all, got it approved after much faff with the AIB, only for her client to win £30,000 on the postcode lottery two months later 😂

Edited by Day of the Lords

I overheard a couple of roasters at Tannadice today giving their tuppence worth...

"they'll not be happy until the boy commits suicide"

You just know that the guy hopes it'll happen so that he can claim prediction points. They were talking shite all through the game as well, although that's something that's not confined to fans at Tannadice.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I overheard a couple of roasters at Tannadice today giving their tuppence worth...

You just know that the guy hopes it'll happen so that he can claim prediction points. They were talking shite all through the game as well, although that's something that's not confined to fans at Tannadice.

Three old dinosaurs I overheard stating it was one judges opinion so a load of tosh and she ruined his career.  How can she possibly still be traumatised after 11 years.

Thankfully I was able to take my leave, but it did lead to a tearful drive home. 

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Their support is full of people who conveniently look the other way because he won the Scottish Cup with them. Hate to link the Sun, but here's the anniversary party they had. 

On 05/03/2022 at 09:07, baba douche said:

Are football salaries not usually presented after tax? It's the way it's done for the top players, but don't know how far down the pyramid it goes...

If ye played for Rangers before they died they were one and the same

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

I wonder how much Rovers paid him for his image rights...

You’re right. He’s been the highest profile footballer outside the Twisted Sisters since the turn of the year and earning good money without putting in a single days work.

Who says  crime doesn’t pay, fuckin rapist.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You’re right. He’s been the highest profile footballer outside the Twisted Sisters since the turn of the year and earning good money without putting in a single days work.

Who says  crime doesn’t pay, fuckin rapist.

Any fucking excuse, but we're not going to take it...

On 06/03/2022 at 09:55, geddyalexneil said:

Mind I suppose with the thread being about a rapist this TS song would be quite appropriate..

Horror-Teria (The Beginning) seems a wee bit more appropriate…

48 minutes ago, geddyalexneil said:

Are you suggesting that "slime has escaped justice"😀?

Great track all round (superb album)

That and the (criminal) prosecutor, rather than the judge, may have just returned from a three drink lunch…

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Can only see this being well received.

Imagine being in charge of the Twitter account and seeing the "to be actioned by all clubs" message come through from the SPFL.

Imagine being in charge of the Twitter account and seeing the "to be actioned by all clubs" message come through from the SPFL.
I've known a few folk who've run accounts like this before and you're on a hiding to nothing. During the whole saga I tried to encourage folk to email the club directly and otherwise you're venting to a fellow supporter.