Dundee v Hibernian --- Wednesday 02/03/22 @ 7.45pm

Wont come to anything, but glad the club are bringing this up in public. f**k all mentioned in the BBC highlights about the stamp on Porteous right in front of the linesman and ref either.

If it had been the other way round? Straight red.

Personally I dont think the Doig one was more than a yellow.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Very Old Firm-y tbh.

It was as obvious a red as Bushiris, a few feet from an "assistant ref" and the actual ref - I was gobsmacked that nothing was said, done, or even commented on.

Hibs have already spoken privately to the SFA about refereeing decisions this season - this time they have made it public.

If referees were allowed to come out after and say they got it wrong, that would be fine. I certainly dont want VAR or any of that shite............but we dont even hear why something happened / didnt happen.

FWIW the one on Doig, for me, was high but merely a yellow - thats fine. The one on Porteous was 100% a red card.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

It was as obvious a red as Bushiris, a few feet from an "assistant ref" and the actual ref - I was gobsmacked that nothing was said, done, or even commented on.

Hibs have already spoken privately to the SFA about refereeing decisions this season - this time they have made it public.

If referees were allowed to come out after and say they got it wrong, that would be fine. I certainly dont want VAR or any of that shite............but we dont even hear why something happened / didnt happen.

FWIW the one on Doig, for me, was high but merely a yellow - thats fine. The one on Porteous was 100% a red card.

Not for me.

Certainly not one to come out acting like the OF at least.

45 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Never a red. Yes he was stood on after he went down, it was just Mullen's momentum and he had nowhere else to put his feet.