Dundee v Hibernian --- Wednesday 02/03/22 @ 7.45pm

30 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

New Batman film is out in a few days. 

I just don't fancy the new Batman film.  There's been far to many superhero reboots.  Spiderman is Tobey Mcguire and Batman is Christian Bale.  Ben Affleck was ok as Batman and I quite enjoyed the Batman v Superman film.

Man of steel was quite good too.  Never really watched any of the Marvel films.  I have Disney+ so I should probably get round to watching some of them. 

I know they are filming a Catwoman film right now.  I was doing my job and had my headphones in and was playing music on random.  A song by the Jesus and Mary chain called perfume started to play and I thought it would sound really cool for a trailer for that film for some reason.

A film I will probably never watch.

I could listen to Hope Sandoval singing the phonebook tbh.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I just don't fancy the new Batman film.  There's been far to many superhero reboots.  Spiderman is Tobey Mcguire and Batman is Christian Bale.  Ben Affleck was ok as Batman and I quite enjoyed the Batman v Superman film.

Man of steel was quite good too.  Never really watched any of the Marvel films.  I have Disney+ so I should probably get round to watching some of them. 

I know they are filming a Catwoman film right now.  I was doing my job and had my headphones in and was playing music on random.  A song by the Jesus and Mary chain called perfume started to play and I thought it would sound really cool for a trailer for that film for some reason.

A film I will probably never watch.

I could listen to Hope Sandoval singing the phonebook tbh.

I feel as though it’s too soon since the epic Christopher Nolan trilogy to even contemplate another Batman.

If this Batman is even remotely as good as the Dark Knight I will eat my proverbial hat.

On 01/03/2022 at 17:30, HibsFan said:

At least a point for Dundee tomorrow, they'll probably pick up all three.

On 01/03/2022 at 17:46, RossBFaeDundee said:

Me anytime some fan from another club is all like "oh man we suck we're getting beat by Dundee":

LeBron James Gives Chilling Speech Before NBA Finals Game 5

Y'all motherfuckers clearly don't know who the kings (of playing like utter shit) are around here.

When this cat tells you something for free next time, you’d better listen.

Not the greatest of games. The coverage was decent and the commentator seems like he likes his work but he was handed a sore task tonight. Hibs look a lot more solid lately, which is great and I'd say he has a plan for the next stage but there might be a bit of shopping to do before the goals roll in.

Feel like I’m at the point now where I think Maloney is clueless.

Lots of things I’ve let go but time and time again he just does fucking baffling things.

Bringing off Henderson today was yet another moment of absolute madness.

I know we were down to 10 for the last half hour but we created 0 clear cut chances against a side that lost 4 at home to Livingston on Saturday (no disrespect lads).

Oh aye and Bushiri is absolute crap, Jasper plays like an 8 year old playing Fifa street that refuses to pass, Doidge’s injury has taken away all his footballing ability and Wrights good game on Sunday was a flash in the pan.

Look forward to hearing from Maloney about how we battled away and got a hard fought draw at a difficult place to go.

Since the winter break 50% of our league games have finished 0-0, given Ross was (correctly) hounded out for being boring, surely Maloney can’t last.