St Johnstone vs Rangers , Wednesday 2 March, 2022

Lovely wee shot of Craig chatting away to the young Ukrainian lad with his flag around him. Football can be great at times.

Excellent flick from Alfie for the goal. No complacency please Rangers.

While I've seen far more slapstick goals with a hilarious succession of sliced clearances etc, that might be one of the most pathetic goals I've ever seen defensively. It's just so easy, no one makes even the slightest attempt to stop it happening.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

While I've seen far more slapstick goals with a hilarious succession of sliced clearances etc, that might be one of the most pathetic goals I've ever seen defensively. It's just so easy, no one makes even the slightest attempt to stop it happening.

You clearly missed our match v Ross C. last Saturday

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

McCart elbowing Morelos,  if that was other way around it would be a red card.

Do you get tired spouting constant conspiracy shite or does it act as a coping mechanism?

Theres Rangers forums out there that would be a much more suitable place for your brand of weekly pish.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Do you get tired spouting constant conspiracy shite or does it act as a coping mechanism?

Theres Rangers forums out there that would be a much more suitable place for your brand of weekly pish.

Get over yourself. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Rangers* fans having another normal one. 

Interested to hear their views on Prince Andrew and them having a picture of a women who helped pay her son's multi million pound settlement for being a paedophile in their home dressing room.

When the actual f**k is someone going to have the balls to throw the book at the gruesome twosome for sectarianism?

Fine the two clubs a shit load of money every offence. Reinvest said money back into Scottish football. Stops them spunking as much money on players and hopefully weakens them.

If only.

Very tight match. We can’t be spurning chances like that Arfield one over the bar.

We also need to stop giving away fouls in positions that allow St Johnstone to whip it in.

Morelos best player on the pitch at the moment.