Todays scores 26/2

Darvel 2 pollok 1 , three points u take but better team lost over the 90 minutes but seen it as often , a team dominating second half then getting caught out late on , That’s football 
Did the pitch hold up well ?

11 minutes ago, andy25 said:
12 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Darvel 2 pollok 1 , three points u take but better team lost over the 90 minutes but seen it as often , a team dominating second half then getting caught out late on , That’s football 

It’s no great but it was fine 

20 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Fair assessment, didn’t take the chances when they came, Darvel now twice have really struggled to cope with how we play but unfortunately walk away with zero points today. Be interesting to see some of the big decisions today on video, at 1-1 Gary McCann hacked down in box after he placed his pass, stonewaller from where I was. 

22 minutes ago, andy25 said:
23 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

If happy that the ball doesn’t bounce, and looked liked tractors had been driven over it, then yes it held up. 

darvel 2 lok 1   ht 1-0

mcgregor pen  longmuir saved 1st half pen

sideserf sent off

no 7 and 17 sent off for darvel

2nd goal was 3yards offside play on darvel get pen

longmuir saves again but no17 follows up

how the darvel no11  stayed on the park after being on a yellow

forearm smashes lok player  ref gives foul but no card

cant wait for the highlights  forde missed header sitter 

darvel 2 lok 1   ht 1-0
sideserf sent off
Send that report into the scumnock chronic[emoji23]

It was a helter skelter game today and it boiled down to our failing to take the many chances to finish the game in the second half and then being hit with the classic sucker punch.

It’s now between Darvel and Talbot-both strong sides but maybe the size of the catch up will be too much for Darvel.Who knows and will be interesting to see it unfold.

whatever else is said the team which wins this years marathon title will be well deserving of it.

5 hours ago, andy25 said:

Bonnyton Thistle 4 Glenafton Athletic 3
Full-Time

Bit surprised there’s no glens fans been on yet , another f****n woeful performance from us . If bonnyton had took half they’re chances they would have been out of sight . Considering they had they’re goalie sent off after about 20 minutes it was a really embarrassing show from us. 
     Don’t Ken whit micks view on the game was but it would be a struggle to argue that bonnyton weren’t the best team even with 10 men.   I thought the glens would give mick till the end of the season , but I would be surprised if he is still in charge next week . I don’t see any way he can keep us up .

We are struggling big time with this bunch of players but maybe a wee change could at least give us a chance

Bit surprised there’s no glens fans been on yet , another f****n woeful performance from us . If bonnyton had took half they’re chances they would have been out of sight . Considering they had they’re goalie sent off after about 20 minutes it was a really embarrassing show from us. 
     Don’t Ken whit micks view on the game was but it would be a struggle to argue that bonnyton weren’t the best team even with 10 men.   I thought the glens would give mick till the end of the season , but I would be surprised if he is still in charge next week . I don’t see any way he can keep us up .
We are struggling big time with this bunch of players but maybe a wee change could at least give us a chance
Was a strange appointment and with the players that he signed it was always going to be a tough slog this season.

Just now, andy25 said:
3 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

Was a strange appointment and with the players that he signed it was always going to be a tough slog this season.

It was always going to be hard for mick to start from scratch but he had a decent budget , sadly it’s not worked out for him and I’m surprised he’s not resigned . It’s really obvious he’s not getting enough out of these players , who are certainly not blameless

7 hours ago, nicotina said:

darvel 2 lok 1   ht 1-0

sideserf sent off

Your report of the game for me is wrong! 

I shall state fact here darvel missed a penalty there was not 3 sending off’s between the first penalty missed as reading the way you have said it doesn’t add up, first half pollok did not have 1 attempt at goal & for me darvel should have been at least 3 up, your keeper made a world class save from a header & a great penalty save, darvel then scored to go in 1-0 up ht when I was even with pollok fans who said it’s lucky it’s only 1! 

2nd half Starts you get the penalty that was a penalty then the game turns darvel we’re gone for 20 mins solid did nothing, yous missed for me 3 good chances to score simply not good enough you have boys missing free headers from 2 yards out, I have to give darvel credit as they had a good few counters don’t forget the chance that Miller missed late on virtually looked a cert to score, then the penalty from where I was It looked similar to the one lok got so therefor it’s a penalty! A draw would have been a fair result overall ! But for me if darvel were 3-0 up at ht lok could not have moaned same if lok won 4-1 2nd half darvel could not moan, let me say something never mind the referee start with lino’s , the near side lino could not even run let alone keep up with play! He was giving a corner and ref was giving a free kick the full game is spoiled by bad decisions & refs constantly want to stop the game for wee niggly fouls ! Let the game flow and rather than book 2 guys for arguing that he did after the first penalty for darvel have a word with them calm them down & play on at halftime in that game it was 1/100 that there would be a sending off! At the finish was there 3/4 ? That can be handled a lot better for me. 

Was a good £7 entertainment !

McCann resigns.