Season 4: Episode 13

Hullo hullo! Time to go again as we look another wild week of Scottish football. 

Watch the show at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and feel free to tell us what you think on here.

Tonight’s show looks a bit like this:

This Is The News
- The gang look at the BIGGEST headlines taking over the Scottish game right now.

Social Media - Search History 
- We take a look at some of the wildest things happening on the web. From player tattoos to the Bodo/Glimt admin. There's a lot to look at. 

Show Us Your Medals - Rory Loy
- Player turned commentator Rory Loy joins us in the studio to talk about his career on and off the pitch. 

Statement Of The Nation
- We look at a whole host of statement's (not questions) about our game and the boys give their opinions on what they mean for Scottish football.

The Banker
- Rob, Fowler and Shaughan take on Craig G Telfer and try to make up lost ground for some of Joel's earlier predictions...

In the 'Wee Films', we visit Saracen Park - home of Ashfield AFC to hear why the ground means so much to one of Scotland's oldest junior teams, we meet the man with one of the biggest Hibs collections and hear from Kilmarnock club legend Ray Montgomerie.

So, who would you talk up from their current performances, which club do you think is having a bit of a nightmare and what is the strangest decision you have seen given on a football pitch?

See you later!

DSC00736.jpg

25 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Was the Hibs fan HibeeJibee off here? If not they should definitely meet up!

Some collection.  Although I think that rather than keeping them, I would have quietly disposed of Yogi's boxer shorts....

13 minutes ago, resk said:

Some collection.  Although I think that rather than keeping them, I would have quietly disposed of Yogi's boxer shorts....

Yes I only got a brief glimpse and don't want to rewatch but they appeared to be lightly soiled 🤢