Airdrie v Clyde - 26/2/22

Clyde are comfortably one of the worst sides we’ve come across this season, possibly with the exception of East Fife. No idea how they’ve managed to maintain a mid table position. They have been David Goodwillie and ten other c*nts for the past few season, so fully expect them to drop down the league like a stone now they’re just 11 other c*nts.

Then again they did manage to steal a point out our last game when it really should have been about 5-0 so you never know.

It’s good to see Smith and Gabby are back. Hopefully Smith is fit to start as he’s become so important to how we play.

I’d go:

Currie

Watson - Kerr - Fordyce - Paterson

Frizzell - McCabe - McGill

Easton

Gallagher - Smith

However I fully expect to see Agnew in from the start.

My prediction: 3-1 to the Diamonds [emoji3532]

39 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Clyde are comfortably one of the worst sides we’ve come across this season, possibly with the exception of East Fife. No idea how they’ve managed to maintain a mid table position. They have been David Goodwillie and ten other c*nts for the past few season, so fully expect them to drop down the league like a stone now they’re just 11 other c*nts.

Then again they did manage to steal a point out our last game when it really should have been about 5-0 so you never know.

It’s good to see Smith and Gabby are back. Hopefully Smith is fit to start as he’s become so important to how we play.

I’d go:

Currie

Easton

Gallagher - Smith

My prediction: 3-1 to the Diamonds emoji3532.png

Yes admittedly at the 2-2 game as a Clyde fan, I can say that that was the most one sided draw I’ve ever seen I think. However, we have got some of our best injured players back so hopefully a different Clyde team will turn up today.

53 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

I’d go:

Currie

Easton

Gallagher - Smith

My prediction: 3-1 to the Diamonds emoji3532.png

You've jinxed the f*ck out of us there!

No Parry or Docherty is a lot of experience to be missing. Hopefully neither is anything serious. I'd have Elsdon back in too, assuming he's fit.

On the flip side, good to have Cunningham starting again and hopefully that line up means Jamieson will be played as an out and out striker.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

14 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

No Parry today, and no keeper on the bench, that’s a strange one. Did he get injured in the warm up?

Lineup looks reasonable but no idea why elsdon has been benched. He’s been the pick of our defence all season.

Parry did pick up a knock last week. I remember he was getting treatment but was able to continue. Possibly explains his absence today.