Energy Prices

MuckleMoo

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

For many it isn't affordable to work,  especially with soaring rental costs and lack of social housing.

But you know this and you're a shite troll with nothing better in life to do than sneer at those less fortunate.

Pay attention! He doesn't do that anymore; he's a man of the people since his energy prices went up and poverty started to exist.

I work for an energy company *crash helmet on*

If anyone wants any help regarding bills, whether to fix or not etc just drop me a DM - confidentiality is paramount of course.

I cant tell you how to get around paying or when prices will come down but could try to help.

17 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

If anyone wants any help regarding bills, whether to fix or not etc just drop me a DM - confidentiality is paramount of course.

I cant tell you how to get around paying or when prices will come down but could try to help.

Is your job like Sky, where you get the top package for free as long as they employ you?

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

*eyes narrowing*

Which energy company?

Having checked your complaint I can see that you are not happy with the bill you have received after 2015 amounting £11,600.
First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for the level of service you have received from our end and for the fact that you had to raise a complaint for the same and also for the length of time taken to resolve the matter.
Scottish Power always aims to provide a high standard of customer service and we are sorry that on this occasion you have needed to raise a complaint with us. I would like to thank you for bringing the details of your complaint to our attention and for giving us an opportunity to resolve it for you.
I am so sorry to hear that your experience with Scottish Power has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust, we understand how frustrated you must be.
I have checked your account and can see that you had an electricity account with us. Account ***********  for the period 04 Apr 2014 - Contract end: 27 Oct 2015. You have received bill against the account ***********. As the bill is above 365 days, you are eligible to get back billing adjustment. We have sent the account to the payments team to investigate the account, if applicable then apply back billing adjustment to remove the balance.
Team have reverted back today stating that your account is eligible to get back billing adjustment. We have applied the amount and removed the balance from your account. You will not receive any further payment reminders from us to pay any further bill on this account.
I trust that this fully resolves this issue for you and I apologies for any shortfalls in the customer service you may have experienced. I have now closed the complaint, however if you need anything further then please reply directly to this email for my attention and I will be happy to help.

MilkyUnevenHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

17 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

*eyes narrowing*

Which energy company?

Not the one in the post above lol.
Due to finish up December  - VER thanking you. 
Also the above is most amusing for myself. Backbilling 🤣 least they've got a sense of humour.
Just change the fucking read

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

What compo you getting?  Surely you aren't letting them off the hook.

I'm willing to let it go for free. 

Over the years I have had just under £400 off them for various reasons. But with this crowd I would rather just walk away and never think of them again. 

The thing is, I am still convinced that I will get another automated bill from them. The company is just...so...useless. 

At that stage it'll be off to the ombudsman and the mandatory "goodwill gesture". 

Over the years I have had just under £400 off them for various reasons. But with this crowd I would rather just walk away and never think of them again. 
The thing is, I am still convinced that I will get another automated bill from them. The company is just...so...useless. 
At that stage it'll be off to the ombudsman and the mandatory "goodwill gesture". 
This has got compo face potential.

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I am really glad you got this sorted. How many people have they tried this on?

Personally I’d ask them for some degree of suitable compensation for stress and time wasted. 

Even if you don’t need the money you could donate it to a local Foodbank.

Just an idea.

I would also ensure that they provide a written letter via post ensuring that they accept full responsibility.

Interesting dilemma here.

Boris Johnson rules out immediate cost-of-living measures https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62467987

Mop head doesn’t want to make any major decisions.  The two candidates can’t make any major decisions.  Seeing as they’re at odds about how they want to tackle the issue I can’t see them reaching a consensus that would give mop head the go ahead to act.

Lots of people further fucked because of an accident of timing.

22 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Boris Johnson rules out immediate cost-of-living measures https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62467987

Mop head doesn’t want to make any major decisions.  The two candidates can’t make any major decisions.  Seeing as they’re at odds about how they want to tackle the issue I can’t see them reaching a consensus that would give mop head the go ahead to act.

Lots of people further fucked because of an accident of timing.

They’re Tories,

Its not about timing, they just don’t give a f**k

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Let us know when you start getting letters from a debt collection agency.

I've had a payment schedule with my last energy provider for ages but, because they randomly decided to stop taking payments one month, I'm on my third collection firm "offering to help". Doesn't seem to matter how many times they're told to butt out.

58 minutes ago, Left Back said:

No dilemma, though. He's still PM and in the middle of this crisis says he won't do anything. No change there, right enough, a PM who did nothing in power and doing nothing now he's going. A true charlatan who's been out of his depth for a long time. Yet was voted in. Incredible.

12 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

No dilemma, though. He's still PM and in the middle of this crisis says he won't do anything. No change there, right enough, a PM who did nothing in power and doing nothing now he's going. A true charlatan who's been out of his depth for a long time. Yet was voted in. Incredible.

You do realise why he’s doing nothing at the moment?