Energy Prices

MuckleMoo

On 19/10/2022 at 16:33, Detournement said:

A World Economic Forum linked MP has just taken charge of UK economic policy with his chief adviser being a current Black Rock executive but aye it's all a load of nonsense....

Air travel starting to boom in October? Don't think so. 

Just look at that mass shutdown of aviation. 🤪

Screenshot-20221021-234545-Samsung-Inter

Screenshot-20221021-234712-Samsung-Inter

And oh no - not the latest SPECTRE agent infiltrating the UK Government, too! 🤪

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

What does that have do with anything? Tens of thousands of flights were cancelled this summer. 

…because of staffing issues, not demand issues…

26 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just take the L, man.

Lenin?

28 minutes ago, TxRover said:

What? Your flip-flops belong on Miami Beach.

I know it's probably difficult to talk about something where you aren't parroting what you have read from Reddit Generals but this isn't complicated. 

The total number of flights this year has been reduced by cancelling 10-15% of flights this summer on the day of departure. 

17 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I know it's probably difficult to talk about something where you aren't parroting what you have read from Reddit Generals but this isn't complicated. 

The total number of flights this year has been reduced by cancelling 10-15% of flights this summer on the day of departure. 

As opposed to running ghost flights during COVID. Yes, I understand, but it’s a function of reduced staffing, which is contrary to your other suggestions. What’s Reddit?

12 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What’s the link between the great reset and a downturn in flights?

The Great Reset is ordinary people having less access to food, energy, transport, home ownership and generally just having less disposable income. What is being reset is the quantity of goods and services individuals can buy with their income. 

Schwab described what has happened in airports around the world this summer in his book from 2020.

20221022_171918.thumb.jpg.92f7f681228327d4163213425442bc19.jpg

Not my photo or fingernails. 

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

The Great Reset is ordinary people having less access to food, energy, transport, home ownership and generally just having less disposable income. What is being reset is the quantity of goods and services individuals can buy with their income. 

Schwab described what has happened in airports around the world this summer in his book from 2020.

Other than the fact you mischaracterize the entire book and plan, oh, well, nevermind.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

😂