2022 Scottish Local Elections 5th May ** Official Match Thread**

26 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
46 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:
And the council elections have passed.  
How much closer to Independence are we now?  Results are still the same as before, and before anyone goes (yawn) it is a local election, explain how much closer we have got to Independence. 

Let's turn that round. Why don't YOU explain how electing even, say 40 Alba councillors/genital inspectors in a local election would do a single fucking thing to advance the cause of independence.

To the contrary, now that Chris McEleny’s got hee haw better to do with his time, he could go to the border and jump up and down a lot to snap Scotland off. 

33 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
54 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:
And the council elections have passed.  
How much closer to Independence are we now?  Results are still the same as before, and before anyone goes (yawn) it is a local election, explain how much closer we have got to Independence. 

Let's turn that round. Why don't YOU explain how electing even, say 40 Alba councillors/genital inspectors in a local election would do a single fucking thing to advance the cause of independence.

Answering a question with another question is not a good look.

9 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
46 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Neither is being a desperate loser creating alias after alias to troll the Politics sub of a football forum. Nae luck cunto.

You've got the wrong person mate.

Hopefully you get round to answering Kenneth's question though.

56 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, Duries Air Freshener said:
You've got the wrong person mate.
Hopefully you get round to answering Kenneth's question though.

Hopefully you f**k the f**k off.

And here’s me thinking there was some hope for you and now you’re back to being as crude as ever.

As a civil servant I hope you don’t address your customers/clients like that.

45 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

And here’s me thinking there was some hope for you and now you’re back to being as crude as ever.

As a civil servant I hope you don’t address your customers/clients like that.

He's not a civil servant. He's a local goverment officer.

I'm surprised that you don't know the difference.

6 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
37 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:
He's not a civil servant. He's a local goverment officer.
I'm surprised that you don't know the difference.

I'm a Civil servant (for the next week anyway) - and I'd quite like @dawson park boy to f**k the f**k off.

Where would we get our parodic edgelord, “just-being-reasonable”, anti-left, anti-woke fuckery, then? It’s not like he has competit-

Never mind.

3 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

@Day of the Lords greeny seeking has been successful, there is no denying that.  Thing is that Alba are not genital inspectors.  Fucking weirdo thinks there will be someone at the door inspecting knickers!!  Ha Ha Ha, more fool Dottled and the like for imagining that.  Ones for the watching indeed. 

I want an Independent Scotland.  You wish to remain in the Union.  With dottled c***s like this the union is always winning.  Dottled people and their like can't even see the damage that is being done to Scotland.  Or maybe they do and turn a blind eye thinking it is for the greater good.  7 years have shown nothing, I have no faith that another 7 years will produce results.  Keep dreaming dottled ones. 

8 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I must say DOTL being a Unionist is up there with some of this section of the forums best conspiracies. 

Not sure how much of a unionist he will be now after hearing about the job cuts.  Hope his job is safe. 

A vote for the SNP is a vote for Union now anyway.  They have become a unionist party like the greens. 

Edited by Kenneth840

5 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Not sure how much of a unionist he will be now after hearing about the job cuts.  Hope his job is safe. 

A vote for the SNP is a vote for Union now anyway.  They have become a unionist party like the greens. 

Given that I don't work in the Civil Service, I think I'll be fine you utter dolt. 

BTW, serious question, how would the election of more (or any) Alba candidates as Councillors move us towards independence? 

8 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

The latest Tory cuts are likely to result in increased job opportunities in Welfare Rights, Debt Counselling and at the local funeral parlour. I think he'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

I really don't agree with your assertion but do have sympathy for you sincere Alba Das unless you're advocating civil disobedience, in that case i think you're a w**k. 

Of course I agree with SNP criticism but what's your actual strategy for Indy, what would you do if you had influence on the FM? 

Imho the most respectable Indy position is a slow burn approach rather than getting over reactionary and splintering off. 

2 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Salmond made the case for good governance.  What has Sturgeon done. 

https://commonweal.scot/new-black-gold/

She is a tory. 

https://robinmcalpine.org/the-only-people-who-can-stop-this/

Only SNP members can stop this.  

Your choice.  Do you want Independence or not?

This doesn't explain how having Alba Councillors elected helps in any way shape or form.

Independence would be tremendous, but it's not going to be aided by moonhowlers obsessing over GRA, led by a guy that half the nation thinks is a monumental creep that can barely muster 2% of the vote. 

11 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I really don't agree with your assertion but do have sympathy for you sincere Alba Das unless you're advocating civil disobedience, in that case i think you're a w**k. 

Of course I agree with SNP criticism but what's your actual strategy for Indy, what would you do if you had influence on the FM? 

Imho the most respectable Indy position is a slow burn approach rather than getting over reactionary and splintering off. 

My strategy for an Independent Scotland would be recall all our MPs from Westminster, team up with our MSPs from Holyrood (Got to remember they are all supposed to be pro indy parties, SNP and Greens) dissolve the union and then, ONLY THEN, hold a referendum.  Any sooner then westminster controls it.